The General Discussion Super Topic

Okay thats it you’re all on time out! I go away for a day and I come back to a million new threads and posts! I can’t keep up guys!! :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Ahh, that’s always the way isn’t it? You’ve got a lot of catching up to do! :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

It’s a blessing I don’t have to worry about the Gossmere or Weatherwatch threads being too active :wink:

7 Likes

Well, now that you’ve said that I guess I have to write four times as much, just to spite you and also because I often have to cut down my posts a LOT because I have far too many thoughts and concepts haha :blossom:

11 Likes

Oh no :joy: I don’t have enough likes for this :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m warning you, once I have more access, there will be theory posting and excitement in the threads. As it is I want to volunteer for the thing with the elemental sigils and I can’t yet. Still going to do it, just can’t be official.

11 Likes

Today’s crossword happens to have a lot of LotR stuff in it.

I would like to have some words with their clue writers for this first one…

14 Likes

11 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking!

8 Likes

I know! Nearly any other instance, sure, but you pick the one singular fandom where they are widely known for being taller than the average human. :bashfacepalm:

11 Likes

So I was just about to head to bed when I heard four distinct knocks on the front door window. Now since it’s midnight I played it safe and checked the CCTV but no one was there! Maybe Neithernor has decided to finally knock back?! :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat:

13 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

6 Likes

moving into my new place is coming along well. Living room, kitchen and bathroom are long since done, but ive only had the bedroom painted since 2 days ago. Finally today i got to move stuff in, and although its gonna be a bloody nightmare, its finally starting to look like home. That pile of pillows and blankets doesnt help though. Neither does the fact my bed hasnt dried from the stain removal i did to it even after 6 hours. Hhh.

13 Likes

update: 4 pillows to a single bed. I am officially drowning in pillows. This is heaven.

15 Likes

I’m the type of person that doesn’t like a lot of pillows, or fluffy beds, but I love the theme you have going on :hushed: very aesthetic.

10 Likes

On the other hand, may I suggest… more pillows?? If you can see the sheet underneath, there aren’t enough pillows :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Yessss, pillows everywhere! Absolutely same.

10 Likes

Also, suggest moar blanket. ALL COMFORT ITEM INFINITE COMFIES AND SNUGGLES.

14 Likes

Okay, i dont remember who put me onto juniper vales storyline, but i need folks to listen to this xD it gives me hardcore bali vibes, but it could be good gossmere or even weatherwatch stuff. Spotify

7 Likes

also, how do i stop my bottom lip from hurting cause i just burnt it on some pizza

7 Likes