The General Discussion Super Topic

Oooooooooo

4 Likes

For this project Iā€™m actually using him as the measuring post. Iā€™ve got some patterns I can use but Iā€™m not buying any tools or materials until he gets his first forge.
Until then I shall continue to try and write my book.

7 Likes

I find it kind of funny that after a certain time in the night thereā€™s little activity (at least in the portions Iā€™m usually watching)

7 Likes

I definitely know how you feel. Iā€™m adding to the silence now. Just took Excedrin pm, so sweet dreams!

8 Likes

Goodnight!

6 Likes

I am here lurking all day on and off, but havenā€™t posted much today I think.

9 Likes

I, too, also am a serial lurker. Iā€™m usually around, if not much of an active poster :rofl:

6 Likes

Just now I woke up from a dream about the forum? I was trying to draw some figures for the background of a drawing and asked here for references, but for some reason everyone sent me the same picture of this cute blonde woman, and when I asked who that was, nobody knew. What a weird dream :blossom:

9 Likes

UUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGG Itā€™s too hot! :joy:

6 Likes

Summerā€¦ :blossom:

5 Likes

Please make it go away :joy: Me and my mate Dave canā€™t handle it :joy:

6 Likes

Trust me, if I could control the weather, it would consistently be a sensible and moderate temperature so that I can walk around in normal human clothes and not feel like Iā€™m dying or heat stroke or hypothermia haha :blossom:

8 Likes

I check in literally every day, but I very rarely say anything. I feel kinda weird for lurking the way I do.

10 Likes

crawls back inside after cutting the grass
Nope thatā€™s enough sun for me, Iā€™ll endure 1 more week of this so the blackberries can mature properly, but roll on autumn and winter!

10 Likes

Iā€™m currently sat inside with three fans on full blast :joy:

8 Likes

tsk tsk tsk atleast you guys donā€™t have all black/navy uniforms to wear in the sun.

Ignore the fact Iā€™m 2 hours late

9 Likes

My school uniform used to be all blackā€¦ Yeah, nothign worse than dark uniforms in this heat.

10 Likes

Iā€™m blessed (cursed come winter) with 3foot thick Welsh stone walls.
Outside the front door is 32c atm, inside 16c :smiley:

8 Likes

Especially with black pants and heavy black boots, ugh itā€™s not a fun time. Plus the having to carry heavy things.

@Sapphire Thatā€™s a pretty decent little temperature difference.

7 Likes

I cant wait till fall and winter hits, so i can start wearing wool tunics and (faux) furs and thicker stuff to my larp games. (Also all of my really cool lookin clothes are thick winter stuff so rip)

as for currentlyā€¦ its v. Hot and im staying away from the heat

10 Likes