The General Discussion Super Topic

When you’ve roamed the lonely moors and dark forests of the north you’ll definitely come to see it as deep :joy:

Also I hate showing skin as well :laughing:

8 Likes

Right? People expect me to shave my legs. I am never going to shave my legs. Never ever! Leggings shall hide this fact, as well as the many scratches i get when i go for walks and ignore the brambles and thorns because I like to wander haha :blossom:

7 Likes

I don’t get the whole shaving of legs thing, I mean it’s a natural thing, growing hair is. It’s not my place to judge what you do or don’t do with your body. Unless it’s drugs, or you hurt yourself and I have to keep you from dying, then I get a slight say in the matter.

7 Likes

Hair is an essential survival mechanism! :wink: When the second ice age hits we’ll be the only ones left standing! :joy:

6 Likes

I thought there had already been 5? I might be mistaken though.

6 Likes

Well the earth is currently just coming out of the last ice age (One of Iceland’s oldest glaciers has now fully melted) so eventually the earth will start cooling again and we’ll be in an ice age again. It’s a natural cycle of the earth but we’ve just sped it up (This is just my personal theory). Apparently we’re also now deep into the sixth mass extinction event

6 Likes

I agree, I just thought there had been a couple before the most recent one. (I’m also laughing at how quickly the the conversation changes from one thing to another lol)

7 Likes

I love it when conversations digress or change, It’s so cool to watch!

8 Likes

It definitely is cool to watch lol

It’s also interesting to try and figure out the exact point where the conversation changed or what caused to change!

6 Likes

Definitely when we were talking about leg hair and I brought up the ice age as an example for its usefulness.

The Deep north conversation was more of a side conversation

4 Likes

Absolutely loving this conversation.
“So, how’s the weather?”
“Not too bad. Just a tad warm 'cos the ice age just ended. Next one should be on it’s way shortly.”

11 Likes

My point exactly!

Lmao @Graevan

6 Likes

That is an amazing summary :joy:

7 Likes

Personally I’m dealing with the heat by staying indoors.
Current location of choice is the pub down the road, nursing a good ale.

7 Likes

I’m drinking a nice cold Crabbies

6 Likes

I’m good at summaries, not so good with summer. :smile:

8 Likes

I hate summer, give me a nice cold winter any day! Then I can complain about how cold it is and wish it was summer :joy:

6 Likes

For me, the ideal weather is a warm sun with a cold wind.
I love the rain, but don’t like to experience rain… which I personally find quite odd.

6 Likes

Ooooo ye a nice mild day with a cool breeze! Also I totally get the rain thing, I’m the same :joy:

6 Likes

(Btw can I just say that I love how British this conversation has become :joy:)

6 Likes