The General Discussion Super Topic

I’ll take your word for it :wink:

3 Likes

We better be, as my threatening cries are indeed threatening…

3 Likes

I should become a travel agent :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ll be sure not to make you cry too much then :grin:

4 Likes

I could see it! Now sadly I must go take an adventure outside but I did enjoy this conversation!

Also you best be sure not to make me cry too much (The best way to avoid threatening cries is to agree that American southerners are better than English southerners @MorganaMagica)

3 Likes

You have a great day now! I’ll be heading to bed myself as I have my final exam early in the morning!

For me to admit that you’ll have to prove yourself! My rivalry with Southerners is the only thing that gets me out of bed on a morning! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

But is anyone from Canada? :canada::canada:

7 Likes

Eh?

:canada: :maple_leaf: :ice_hockey: :snowflake:

7 Likes

There are so many Canadians on here :laughing:

Just put some maple syrup down to lure them in :wink:

7 Likes

OH NO MY WEAKNESS

Yeah, im canadian. Just bought a bottle of maple syrup for a gift today, actually

6 Likes

To really lure us in with a trail you have to pour hot maple syrup on a patch of clean snow and leave us some popsicle sticks and BAM!! You have yourself tire d’érable! Yum yum!!

7 Likes

I’ve never had tire d’erable but I’ve seen it on tv and it looks soooo good.

5 Likes

It’s SUPER tasty if maple taffy is your thing, but it’s best fresh otherwise … it’s just kind of maple candy?

4 Likes

Remind me when it’s winter again to take my giant bottle of maple syrup outside to make myself some.

7 Likes

Don’t say that. The snow FINALLY left and it’s May Long so it could come back at any moment!

6 Likes

Just run a bucket of ice through a high powered food processor xP

4 Likes

We hardly had any snow this year and it’s been pretty warm and dry this spring. Sorta weird for the northwest. I’m a little worried about forest fires.

5 Likes

I was summoned? :maple_leaf: :canada:

6 Likes

It’s down to 5 degrees and rainy here. I’m praying it doesn’t snow again, the apple tree is just budding and if it’s gets cold now, we won’t get a good crop.

4 Likes

We’ve already been up to 27 degrees here. I’m not ready for Summer.

4 Likes