The General Discussion Super Topic

:honeybee: oh? Im on my way~

10 Likes

Completely unrelated to anything (or is it?), but this IPA we found at the local grocery store was giving off major TMP vibes!!

16 Likes

Anyone else watching The Shows Must Go On on YouTube?

9 Likes

Yes! every week! I literally just forced my family to watch Cats with me today. Most of them were confused, but they now have the music stuck in their heads. Mum is still unsure if there even was a plot, but says she liked Rum Tum Tigger.

8 Likes

I watched Love Never Dies and was thinking of trying Cats this weekend!

8 Likes

On the theme of stuff people are watching, me and my husband just got totally drawn into She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. I was kind of unsure about it at the start, but the characters are.,.really well done. A bit simplistic, maybe, but still engaging.

And because of the Guild Stereotypes thread, I’ve spent all day thinking about how Sea Hawk is such a Weatherwatcher:

tenor

16 Likes

She-Ra is awesome, I see season 5 just came out so now I have to binge that. They were talking about bringing He-Man back in a similar fashion, but i don’t know how it’s coming along considering the virus. I just can’t wait to see sarcastic Skeletor again, who’s being played by Mark Hamill so double points.

10 Likes

We are on episode 3 of season 5 and it is excellent thus far!

9 Likes

There are birds visiting the birdhouse!!

13 Likes

Finally getting around to binging The Protector, a Turkish series on Netflix

6 Likes

Anyone else notice all our pfps have disappeared

5 Likes

I assumed it was an issue on my end, but only some people’s pictures are gone for me, not all.

6 Likes

Yeah, its similar for me. Bout 80% of em arent there.

4 Likes

Same here! It’s very random…

5 Likes

They seem to be taking turns as far as whose are visible and whose are not.

Nim, Sel, and several others weren’t there the other day. They’re back, and other including my own are gone. :deirdrexd:

6 Likes

What are pfps ?

4 Likes

Profile pictures! And I’m having the same issue :blossom:

7 Likes

It’s a bug. :cjheart: We’ll tackle it next week.

14 Likes

You’ve got this! It’s not super disruptive so don’t worry about it too much <3 You’re doing great! I’m loving all of the interesting things going on here at the moment, though I’m not quite smart enough to be of much help (also busy ;;:wink: :blossom:

9 Likes

Noice noice. :cjheart:

5 Likes