The General Discussion Super Topic

I think the answer would be, we don’t know. We know more about their history than their modern incarnation tbh.

13 Likes

Hey members of The Briar Society! Please keep an eye on your inbox as you’ll be receiving an important message very soon. :cjheart: :cjtea:

21 Likes

Question: what’s the general estimate on “short distances”?

11 Likes

Think of it as like a “running errands” distance, so nothing too far beyond your usual vicinity. We don’t have any concrete plans yet, just trying to gauge interest because we know that’s something that has been difficult for people in the past!

15 Likes

Ah! I’m trying to think of unanswered questions, cause I know I have liek a ton but I can’t put any into words, lol.

14 Likes

If you think of any later you can always pop them here, too!

15 Likes

I was about to look for this! :deirdrexd:

12 Likes

Hope you both enjoy those answers, my brain is apparently not functioning well so there is all the randomness from me lol :smiley:

13 Likes

I’m at school now, but by summer I’ll be in a totally different geographical area, with a lot more opportunity and interest in going those “short distances.” So the question about interest in going places was kind of difficult!

12 Likes

Don’t stress about it! If we decide to incorporate location we’ll confirm again beforehand :hermanthumbs:

16 Likes

I don’t want to go back :sob:

17 Likes

Same though. :cagsko:

12 Likes

I really struggle with this.
I’m up to date, but reading TMP and the forum, I come up with a question or see a connection, read further expecting someone else to have made or pointed out what I’m thinking, and by the time I’m past the point where my original thoughts were relevant, they have been surplanted by additional goings on.
I wish my short term memory was better!

As a result you got a question to which I know the answer has potentially completely changed. Sorry for the ramblings :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Using Google Earth is a pretty fun way to “go” somewhere, too (Currently exploring the New York Botanical Garden via Google Earth; very fun time)

13 Likes

I forgot to list “folklore” as an interest so I’m throwing it in here. More accurately described as “folklore junkie”, but you know, playing it cool.

I have an interest. In folklore. It’s casual. :dark_sunglasses:

12 Likes

I definitely left out a lot as well. :sweat_smile:
Feel free to use anything I’ve shared here/discord as well; my lists tend to be really vague/sparse, or super specific and always miss something either way.

14 Likes

I forgot some some stuff because I’m at work, but I’m sure I’ll get answers for my unasked questions soon enough.

12 Likes

I’ve been contemplating the narrative and my memories and magiq and life in general for almost an hour, then remembered that it said 5-10 minutes… So sorry if answers are a bit verbose, I’ve probably been overthinking everything :bashfacepalm:

11 Likes

About the email, 10/10 would do another one. It was so fun to do, even for the short time.

13 Likes

Ha!! Glad you guys are enjoying it, and no need to apologize!! We so appreciate the thought you’re putting into it, it’ll help us make your experience that much better :cjheart:

12 Likes