The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I swear if steve doesn’t get his own page or something on the wiki just as a little joke (maybe another prank by STEEEVE??) I will do it myself :joy:

5 Likes

I support this.

5 Likes

I’m sure we can add some fun off topic stuff to the wiki. You guys can always write stuff up and post it in the wiki thread and one of us will put it up at some point. Also, anyone can help with the wiki - just make an account and start editing :nerd:

5 Likes

We could totally add a meta category if you guys want. We should just make sure the articles are clearly labeled so they don’t confuse new readers. :blush:

4 Likes

I’m writing this message to inform you that I have liked your post in spirit but cannot express that via the like button for at least 20 minutes.

7 Likes

Ily @Chordie xD

4 Likes

ily2 bby @Revenir

4 Likes

I’M BACK AHAHAAHAHAHAHA :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

This is a formal apology. I am not, indeed, “back”

7 Likes

Why is that a thing? Why can’t we spread the loooove <3

4 Likes

We should definitely have one member of each guild have some kind of meta joke. like Steve from Balimora.
just cause it would be funny, and it would technically be part of the narrative.

as for the rest. i still need to forma room at Sentiel’s rest, and my own sanctum.

4 Likes

I have a confession to make… for the longest time… @OracleSage … I thought you were female :joy: I apologize :joy_cat:

2 Likes

It’s fine, I don’t mind :slight_smile:
But yeah, I’m male! Suprise!

Sidenote: How did you find out my gender?

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity

2 Likes

I’m not sure…I thought you mentioned it once or twice :joy:

3 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

Her glittermancy allows her to spy on you.

4 Likes

I just love how me and glitter has become a running joke in the community :joy: this must be what its like to be Steve :wink:

3 Likes

Anyone have anything funny they want to share? My cryptography class has me a bit down :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have cookies but they aren’t very funny. If they were I wouldn’t be eating them! Actually, yes I would, because cookies.

5 Likes