The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Actually same.
I think it keeps people from forgetting us mellow guilds can kick ass too;)

5 Likes

Off to Ecuador I go! Iā€™m gonna miss you guys!

Iā€™ll check up at some point most days, but on Monday Iā€™ll properly be back.

8 Likes

Have a lovely trip @Chordie, and be safe!

6 Likes

Hope you have fun @Chordie! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just arrived, safe flight. Thank you for the well wishes!

All my love from Guayaquil <3

8 Likes

I think the view is pretty good from here. This is a nice place to think

9 Likes

Canā€™t wait to hear all about it!

3 Likes

Have fun!!!

3 Likes

Man, that whole conversation really took on a life of its own. I really do feel bad for the fact that @OracleSage 's really cool theory thread got derailedā€¦

Iā€™m sorry Oracle <3

3 Likes

Itā€™s fine my dude! Always happy my thread could inspire such a fun conversation!

4 Likes

#I Blame Steve

5 Likes

Steve from Balimora needs an entry on the wiki xD

4 Likes

Oh my goodness that would be perfect :joy:

3 Likes

There was not much to discuss within the topic though. We reached a general consensus after a few moments.

Not that the topic was not intriquing, itā€™s just that the elements Sage presented were well-developed and had enough evidence to be submissible and close to fact.

4 Likes

I was immediately extremely confused, having thought that you were discussing Steve.

But yes, you make a good point. That said, 50%+ of the thread being off topic seems wrong.

3 Likes

I mean, it sure was fun. At least we got it under control in the end :joy: I still would like to know if steve was created just then or was it like a running joke I totally glossed over :smile: everyone just went along with it and I was like ā€œwutā€ at first :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s been a bit of a running joke.

3 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/guild-house/493/21

This was the first mention of Steve from Balimora, at least by name. This and Oracleā€™s post that he replied to started it.

5 Likes

The origins of Steve! I guess I did just gloss over it.

2 Likes

Yeah, Steve gave me antlers at one of the solstice festivalsā€¦ never take green drinks from strange men!

4 Likes