The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

@Megadraco
If you’re alive out there, I need some assistance

Edit: Nevermind on the help, but we still miss you!

3 Likes

What was it? Sorry I haven’t been around lately, I’ve been dealing with my intro course to university and I just didn’t have the time. That’s over now, and I passed, so things should settle down a bit.

3 Likes

Welcome back! Congrats! :confetti_ball: :tada:

I was just going to ask if something would show up in Spotify for you (something was supposed to be released but it didn’t appear to be, so I thought it might be a regional thing). But it was uploaded to YouTube anyway so it’s no biggie.

2 Likes

Hey you guys… do any of you watch Night Mind on YouTube? Just wondering! If not, I HIGHLY suggest you do. Honestly he’s the reason why I discovered ARGs and stuff like that, so… pretty awesome guy imo!

3 Likes

I do, yeah. He’s got a good eye for interesting web content.

4 Likes

Night introduced me to the work of Alan Resnick, which is brilliant.

4 Likes

Man, I come back to this forum (admittedly eight drinks deep), and I see that people have already thought of the things I planned to mention.

5 Likes

Watching my little cousin play with glittery slime and thinking:

Wow @TheBellsAreRinging would really love this!

4 Likes

Ugh yes! I’ve been wanting to make slime for the longest time but still haven’t gotten around to it! Id love me some glittery slime!

2 Likes

I asked her if she was a Glittermancer… she screamed “YES”

5 Likes

I’d be happy to mentor her in Glittermancy! :wink:

4 Likes

Last time I’ll be enjoying this view for the foreseeable future. Goodbye, Olon.

6 Likes

I WANNA GO NOW! Such a pretty view

3 Likes

Next time I go, I’ll let you know. That’s my family’s property, so housing would be free. Only costs the price of the plane ticket and whatever we choose to spend while there :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So my grandparents are moving in for a while, just to save up money and get out of their house (relates to why I had to leave for a while a couple weeks ago). They brought there cat with them which made me insanely happy cause we lost our cat (who was my bestest friend), but anyways… she got so scared of the dogs she let out a little poop :joy_cat: it was hilarious, the poor thing!

There is my old cat being cute as heck :heart: I miss my wittle baby :crying_cat_face:

7 Likes

Cats are the best :cat:

5 Likes

I am in full agreement!

2 Likes

While I am more of a dog person myself, I do have to admit that cats have a certain charm about them that can’t make me hate them, even though it’s supposedly the dog-person thing to do :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I basically have this problem too while still being a cat person. They are evil sometimes and have scratched me up a ton, I’m also allergic to them! But they are just… so relatable for me :joy_cat: weird and complicated and send mixed signals all the flippin time. One minute its “I wuv u <3” the next its “DONT TOUCH ME HOOMAN”. Its just… so funny.

4 Likes

Fellow cat-lover checking in! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: I have two precious babies of my own, they’re so adorable.

Totally off-subject, but I have a question for you guys - is anyone doing Camp NaNoWriMo? For those who’ve not heard of it, it’s kind of an online writer’s retreat in April, where you try to accomplish writing milestones within a month.

5 Likes