The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

The new site image is looking snazzy. I like it a lot!

4 Likes

My nerdy ass roommates and I commissioned a poster to put up in our apartment. It was finished today, and I couldnā€™t be more pleased with it.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s stupendous.

4 Likes

Iā€™m assuming the long haired boy is supposed to be you, since you have it as your iconā€¦ so I must askā€¦ why is ā€œsaltā€ on yourā€¦ shirt/jacket/coat thingy? Some kind of inside joke?

3 Likes

Yeah. If you were watching the most recent patreon cast, you would have seen me with short, silver hair, but I normally have long, brown hair.

As for the NaCl, thereā€™s kind of a running joke about my rage when playing games (Dota 2, Overwatch, etc).

6 Likes

Rage on my friend. Rage on.

4 Likes

I should make a salt compilation in case I ever need to ruin my image in under three minutes.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, I get mad too, just not for the same games :joy: those darn logic puzzles can be frustrating! Tbh I replay portal (2) over and over again. Its my fave, fun and mentally exercising, :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a question for @CJB

How did you name the guilds/design their symbols?

8 Likes

That is a great, giant question @OracleSage. Maybe Iā€™ll do a series of blogs/vlogs about them because A LOT went into designing the guilds and badges and itā€™s worth digging into.

9 Likes

Iā€™m sure we would all love that!

5 Likes

I just got Balimora after 3 choices. that was quick.
time to try again. see what i get.

though one concerned with order and chaos does fit me. given that i sit on the balance.

kinda wanna get the average though

3 Likes

Well. I have taken the test a few more times, and iā€™ve gotten a pretty even spread of Balimora and Weatherwatch, though I still feel like I am truly an Ebenguard. so i guess I have a strong secondary in both?

who knows?

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be in Ecuador for a week starting Saturday. Iā€™ll do my best to stay caught up if/when things start going down.

3 Likes

i took more of the test. Itā€™s over in ā€œprobability of being in certain guildsā€ thread over in the all guild hall for a partial analysis!

also, i hope yā€™all have a good day today/tomorrow!

3 Likes

Random question of curiosity before I pass out,
I know CJ is Ebenguard but what guild is @SimonAG ?

4 Likes

@SimonAG is a tried and true Thornmouth!

4 Likes

:book: :books: :izakaya_lantern: :fire:

2 Likes

cj is an ebenguard? cheers mate!

4 Likes

Thorny through and through, although I have a dash of Weatherwatch in there to even things out :wink:

4 Likes