The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Heh, I’ve had 2 people ask me now if I’m okay after my rant in the other thread. Thank you for your concern.

Let me assure you that was an in game rant I wrote for 4 reasons.

1. That was my version of screaming at a TV character or book character who does something stupid and you’re yelling at the screen/book in a playful way.

2. I legitimately figured there might be a positive reason why the character acted like they did and I wanted to bring it up.

3. It’s Friday, I had an hour to kill and I hadn’t done any creative writing in a while and felt inspired.

4. I’ve been trying to work the phrase ‘By the creator’s mighy beard!’ into a post for MONTHS and I figured this was my best shot at it.

Don’t take it too seriously. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I would definitely put those all over my computer.

3 Likes

The truth: revealed

11 Likes

#proudowner
#nofilter

7 Likes

Instagram worthy imo

3 Likes

Even the regular camera on my Google Pixel is ridic

3 Likes

I NEED TO ORDER MINE BUT I KEEP SPACING IT GAHHHHHH
Super cute shirt and photo!

2 Likes

Thanks Gossbuddy!

2 Likes

Hey all!
So I was walking on my merry way with rain pouring down on my face, and while I love the feeling of rain I like pouring rain considerably less so, and it reminded me of the Storm.
So here is my thought, with Fragment 12 fast approaching we can assume the storm is also, so if a Storm appears in your area share it here on the forum with the #AStormIsBrewing and at the end Ill do a whole videos thing (I cant describe it but trust me it will be rad)
Ill post mine once Im on mobile, can’t wait to see everyone elses!

7 Likes

Just a bit late, Oracle. We had a huge storm here yesterday. The rain was sideways. If it happens again, I’ll do it.

4 Likes

I think we are getting your backlash because the rain is NUTS this morning

5 Likes

We’ve had storms here for the past four days, and more coming this weekend.

6 Likes

We went antique shopping last week, and my daughter discovered this…

12 Likes

Hey guys! We were discussing on the discord the possibility of a The Monarch Papers inspired tabletop game. So I got the idea of doing a short, one-shot styled campaign. The game would follow individuals from the various guilds, people who are magiqally sensitive, and possibly people from the Low. And, well, that’s the gist of it.

In order to gauge people’s interest on different settings and stuff, I made a survey. So, if you’re interested in a TMP tabletop game, here’s the link: https://goo.gl/forms/IcAGQgH1tvO2sqtJ2

4 Likes

A Hippocampus :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

OMG WHERE!? Thats sooooo cool!

3 Likes

It’s one of those places that has a bunch of different vendors.

2 Likes

What I would give for that Herman…

7 Likes

I feel a little proud. I’ve been involved in TMP long enough that my phone auto-capitalizes Thornmouth now.

9 Likes

Seriously considering emailing them with the pic and asking about it.

3 Likes