The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Thank you so much! It really means alot :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations fellow Gossmere!

4 Likes

Personally, I’m probably going to go for more of a stark contrast with just a pure black. It’ll contrast well with my skin.

I love the guild emblem, but getting a white effect is difficult in tattoos. Instead, I’m probably going for more of a photo negative effect. Where the background is black, and there’s no ink where the white would be.

6 Likes

I love that! Glad you like Colby.

7 Likes

Tattoo appointment booked for the 26th at noon!

8 Likes

That’s so exciting! Be sure to take photos and video if possible. Would love to use it in a future “How awesome my readers are” video. Haven’t heard back from my artist yet, but it normally takes a couple days.

7 Likes

GAH I am so hyped and Im not even getting one
Jumps up and down excitedly

3 Likes

It’s going to have to be adapted a bit, what with tattoos being all up in your skin and not being the same as paper or digital media and all, but I’m super stoked. I an definitely taking photos and video.

4 Likes

You will when it’s your time :wink: and it will be awesome.

5 Likes

And I will probs hunt down every mountie to show it off XD

5 Likes

I’m trying to decide which affinity to write about next… any suggestions?

2 Likes

All 'dem.

3 Likes

Dat writin’ style doe

2 Likes

Not sure if… :thinking:

2 Likes

My new favorite hat:

15 Likes

Nice hat!

On a similar vein, I just took this picture of me explaining my new shirt to my son.

10 Likes

He gets it he gets it!

4 Likes

Looks like a future Mountie to me!

6 Likes

Does anyone else have a sudden desire to see CJ and the other (Endri, Eaves, Itsuki, Bash, Deidre, King Rabbit - eww, nevermind) faces animated in 1950’s vintage style stickers?

… No? Don’t mind me.

(I was just looking at vintage artwork and advertisements circa the 1950s, and thinking about a TMP comic book, and how it would be amazing in either 1950’s style or a modern, more abstract style like Neil Gaiman’s Sandman comics)

9 Likes

They were asking over in Discord so I put up some white/orange/pink options:
http://www.cjbernstein.com/product/the-last-oracular-eye-cap/

7 Likes