The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Regardless of me being a newbie, I am sooooo down for a tattoo of this, or up for it, or whatever direction you want me to be.

6 Likes

Heck yes!!

5 Likes

Does that mean like more then half the peeps getting tattoos are Ebens?
Interestingā€¦

3 Likes

Weā€™re up to 9, with 5 Ebenguard, 2 Balimorans, 1 Thornmouth, 1 Gossmere.

5 Likes

I emailed Erica Flannes this morning. I mentioned that Iā€™d like it to feel dimensional, like the border and arm/arrow are the top layer, but the water and clouds, etc get ā€œdeeperā€ with shadingā€¦ almost like a diorama.

4 Likes

Random Musing: I wonder is that is an accurate sample of the distribution of the general population of each guild.

4 Likes

Interesting idea, there should be around as many Thornmouths as Balimorans, (though maybe some Thornmouths are sensible non-tattoo getting folks?) and a couple Flinterforgedā€¦

4 Likes

Actually, I fibbed. There are 10, because we also have a Weatherwatcher

3 Likes

For those interested in getting inked:

EDIT: I just ask that you donā€™t share these higher rez images anywhere but here. Thanks Mounties!

12 Likes

Actually, itā€™s fairly close!

8 Likes

I was thinking something more 3-d as well. More like an engraved surface.

3 Likes

Iā€™d definitely like to get some depth to it, but Iā€™ll have to see what the local artists can do

3 Likes

I posted a request for recommendations on Facebook. If you have buddies who recently got inked, they may know who does the best work in town. Or who specializes in a certain type of art. I came from a really small town with a lot of terrible shops, originally. I love having variety.

2 Likes

I asked a couple friend and got 2 names, going to go through their portfolios tonight and make some calls soon

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see how it all turns out! Iā€™ll probably open a new thread for videos and artwork, if thatā€™s ok, @CJB?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting distribution of members. When I came on for the first time I thought Thornmouth and Balimora had the highest concentration. But Ebenguard is larger than both Thornmouth and Balimora.

5 Likes

Have at it!

4 Likes

I measured by looking at the Groups on the forum. This doesnā€™t account for anyone who went through the guide but hasnā€™t assigned themselves to a guild group, nor active vs. inactive community members.

6 Likes

Guys I just got ā€˜Leaderā€™ on the forums!
I love you guys and hope to work with everyone to keep the magiq going!

Sidenote: You all are going to look so good tattooed and I can NOT wait to see the end results, and you all have no idea how jelly I am!
Also @CJB I wanted to thank you for the Colby character, I grew up with tons of family in Montreal and he reminds me so much of a few of my uncles!

15 Likes

Congratulations!!

6 Likes