The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Can we agree, generally, left wrist/forearm, then? Also, just be prepared that the wrist/crook of the elbow is very tender.

We’re up to 8 pledges, now, by the way.

3 Likes

I swear my oath under the great radiance of the mindflame that I, ArcChild, will get a guild symbol tattoo along with all other pledgers or never be able to tome kindle again.

But yea, left forearm area seems like a good idea

4 Likes

Same. Might move it up the arm a bit so it doesn’t get covered when I wear a watch. Will film getting it!

6 Likes

Are there any higher resolution image files for the guild symbols anywhere?

2 Likes

I’m getting artist recommendations today and calling around. A high res photo would be good.

And my shirts should arrive today!

I am so excited

3 Likes

I may get a sternum tattoo, or perhaps on my left foot. None of mine can be visible because of my career.

6 Likes

My shirt is still on route, I want it so bad. But yea I’m going to start asking around about local artists who have a good portfolio and a little less painful considering the placement

2 Likes

That is something to consider. For me and some others it doesn’t matter, but obviously if it would be a problem in your professional life, make adjustments as needed!

4 Likes

My left wrist is on hold for another tattoo but I can pledge when I turn 18 to get the hands and weird lion foot things (?) somewhere, probably on my achilles heal because kindness is my achilles heal…

3 Likes

Boom. Whatever works for you!

5 Likes

Ha! Awesome, it’s the Gossmere lotus blossom, made up of hands, and paws, and even fins…

3 Likes

I will put up some 500-600px versions of the badges tonight.

4 Likes

I am now even MORE in love with our logo now??? All life is important, not just human life… also ties into the Shapeshifting thing

6 Likes

Hooves too! Yep, there’s a major shapeshifting/empath/walking in another’s shoes element that I wanted to represent.

3 Likes

And it totally translates! I love it!

3 Likes

I would suggest for Ebenguardians/Balimorans to consider gray for the arm/arrow and maybe light green or gray for the lighter tree. White ink is notoriously finicky and fades quickly. If I’d know we were going to get tattoos I would’ve adjusted accordingly. We need to find a well-inked spell. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’ll be cool to see some of the small variations in color and, for those not getting the full badge, design.

2 Likes

BOOM.

9 Likes

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah

5 Likes

This Sapphire color was an excellent choice on your part. Daaaang it’s pretty. I got a black one with white lettering also.

5 Likes