The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I think I do tho :spy:

4 Likes

Heā€™s just a really cool dude that doesnā€™t really mean any harm. It just kind of happens.

4 Likes

@CJB does her liking of my ā€œbest Thornmouthā€ post mean that Endri is my certified waifu? Thatā€™s the only logic that could possibly come from that.

5 Likes

So Steve is the purest form of evil in this universe, besides Justin Bieber (Iā€™m looking at you Canadian Mounties), he was born of demon blood and poison Ivy. He is a Chaotic Balimora capable of trickery and mischief beyond your imagination.

6 Likes

:antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers:

4 Likes

I need to create a wiki page for Steve so I can write all this down :eyes:

5 Likes

Youā€™d have to ask her.

4 Likes

Us Canadians donā€™t want Justin either! You can have him!

3 Likes

@Endri are you my certified waifu?

I will ask this in response to her every time she posts

5 Likes

I personally cannot bring myself to judge Teddyā€™s degree or morality with so little information as well as so many holes in the information we have recieved. There is not enough information from enough sources to set up a legitimate and sound scenario to judge this manā€™s character off of.

(This is in reference to the teddy morality debate that initiated on the forums which we hope to transcribe onto the forum, we also decided to move this convo to the forum)

3 Likes

@Kingsington Make sure you get what Arc put here in the teddy thread.

2 Likes

I can move it, no big

2 Likes

Oh my. Iā€™m about to go lay some down in the Teddy thread, maybe not tonight, but soon. Thatā€™s got me all fired up.

And watch, @CJB winds up making us all wronggggggg.

4 Likes

@Endri has forsaken me

5 Likes

Iā€™m cranky that Iā€™ve had 0 time to do anything fun today at all.

4 Likes

:sob:

3 Likes

Good

3 Likes

Why do you hate me?

2 Likes

Daaaaang! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Nothing personal, Chordie. But maybe Endri wants a real man. Aā€¦ Balimoran man?

Wink

5 Likes