The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I think you may need to read up on both real and man, cause neither come to mind from the guild who brewed up steve.
We thorns are studious, tame AND handsome!
(I will fight your whole guild if you come after chrodie)

5 Likes

Judge us all for the sins of one, do you? That doesnā€™t seem very open minded.

Ignore the fact that I talked like Yoda for a second there.

4 Likes

Absolutely annihilated. There is nothing left.

4 Likes

I cannot ignore that fact oh young one. And who needs to be open-minded when Chordie is under fire. The gloves are off boi!

5 Likes

I will fight you. Donā€™t even think I wonā€™t. Give me your coordinates and Iā€™ll be there by the next sundown with my gunslingerā€™s belt and trusty six shooter. Itā€™s on.

4 Likes

Is there a popcorn eating emoji? Like, really though.

3 Likes

We have a popcorn emoji! :popcorn:

4 Likes

Thank you. You are the Boss. A Boss. Alpha Boss.

3 Likes

Bless u :pray:

Btw, Iā€™m dying to see what perspective you take in the Teddy thread. My gut makes me think the anti-Teddy stance is more Ebenguardian but Iā€™m curious to see what actual Ebenguards think.

5 Likes

It was hard not to whip out my phone during dinner when I realized that debate was becoming a separate thread.

6 Likes

Itā€™s okay, I did it for you

5 Likes

I trust you.

3 Likes

I went from a moral standpoint. Youā€™ll likely have things to add, but I figured it would be good for everyone to get the standpoint of an Ebenguard

5 Likes

I am torn between working on a Grimā€™s Convergence painting and writing concept that came to me today, and getting the sleep Iā€™ve been desperately missing.

5 Likes

Sleep. Being well rested aids creativity

5 Likes

We all know I have plenty to say about everything :smirk:

5 Likes

Nooooooooooo. Really? Never wouldā€™ve guessed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

There cannot be any calm without the balancing effect of chaos. Get at me @ArcChild

3 Likes

insert edgy copypasta

4 Likes

By the way, I have a project that Iā€™m working on that I would love some collaboration on, if anyoneā€™s interested.

3 Likes