The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Butterfiles? HA! I make flowers

5 Likes

You sir, are entitled to a badge!!! Great work!!

7 Likes

Bells not feel well. Bells is sick :dizzy_face: :mask: Voice went from its normal 8 year old sound to a middle aged man :sweat_smile:
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: save me from my suffering, glitter

6 Likes

I’m sorry bells, I hope you feel better soon. You don’t have a fever, do you?

6 Likes

Yeppers, and somehow last night I got a bloody nose, likely from me wiping and blowing my nose every five minutes

6 Likes

Sorry to hear you are feeling so yucky, Bells. Hope you recover quickly!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone!! Maybe I messed around too much with glittermancy and got spell sickness :wink:

5 Likes

“I just need the blond cut off. Leave the roots”

This does not translate to “cut off all my hair”

I even pointed to the very clear, very distinct line between the blond and brown. I’m positively livid over a haircut :smiley:

10 Likes

EVERYONE COMFORT CHORDIE HE IS UPSET and it breaks muh heart :broken_heart:
See above post for details.
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
no post from bells is complete without the sparkles :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

6 Likes

You’re such a butt

3 Likes

Do I need to fight a barber? Because it sounds like I need to fight a barber. :rage:

6 Likes

Oh dear, I’m about to get my hair cut in a few hours, this doesn’t bode well for me…

6 Likes

That’s so weird cause I was going to get my hair cut on the way home from work today… I’ll move that to another day.

6 Likes

Let this be a warning. The barber revolt is beginning. Rev is gonna have to fight all of them

6 Likes

Uhhh, if you want advice, be ready to tell them to stop what they’re doing. And be ever vigilant. Barbers are a wily sort, you never know if you’re gonna get someone who’s way too scissor-happy.

4 Likes

Better be careful Rev, I’ve heard that they’re BARBER-ic when it comes to haircuts. :scissors:

6 Likes

I need more @Keegan in my life

7 Likes

I was gonna make a Sweeney Todd joke, but I couldn’t get the image out of my head of Reve slap-fighting Floyd the Barber.

6 Likes

Oh I know. I have fresh memories from a cut I got like a month or two ago. RIP cute hair. :dizzy_face:

#DownWithBarbers #SaveAllCuteHair
5 Likes

LMAO LEIGHA :joy:

6 Likes