The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I’m resisting the urge to make another pun right now, because that post was too amazing :joy:

6 Likes

Do it! Do it!

6 Likes

I don’t know, I’m not sure if it would make the CUT :scissors:

Sorry if that was too bad of a pun, I told y’all it would put me in a HAIRY situation.

Ok, I think I got it out of my system…

6 Likes

That was beautiful. Truly you are the Lord of all Puns.

6 Likes

Thank you Leigha! That sounds like something I could get used to!

6 Likes

From whatever is happening in the Fragment 11 thread, I think @CJB took :cjtea: too far

8 Likes

The meta is deep.

9 Likes

Should we stipulate that there is to be absolutely no whiskey in the spell-casting tea? :grin:

7 Likes

No.

7 Likes

Proposal: steve/antler badge for anyone who “makes trouble” on the forum in world (like when we created antler appreciation day)

7 Likes

Never forget

7 Likes

Screams over my husbands cut hair XD

4 Likes

It’s midnight but the house still smells like baking and it’s making me hungry :weary: I shouldn’t eat now but it smells really good and I can’t sleep anyway.

5 Likes

Update: it’s 3 am and there are still baking smells. I’m starting to suspect I spilled vanilla on myself at some point and didn’t notice. So far, I have been able to resist the call of the shortbread.

6 Likes

Uh, I’m the type of person who moshes to any kind of music. So I’d either be discussing politics, or dancing like the party animal I am.

2 Likes

I listen to a lot of punk and grunge. And I’m emo to the extremo. I like postmodern rock and ~some~ progressive metal. I also really dig folk, folk revival, indie rock… and experimental anything. … It’s the Balimora in me.

3 Likes

I’m late to the conversation, but does anyone have any ideas about star/sun signs and guilds and how that affects each person’s guild? Or maybe some other “personality indicator”? I’m Sagittarius and Balimora.

2 Likes

Emo to the extremo??? I’m LAUGHING, I love it!

I also really like folk, but lately Im into soul and jazz

4 Likes

Joni Mitchell is my waifu. I’ve been listening to a lot of punk that has soul influences. Love me some cross genre music!

2 Likes

Have you heard Hades Town by Anias Mitchell? Its like soul and Jazz and I LOVE it

3 Likes