The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

I was bored, so I tried the Assessments. The first one wasn’t so hard but I’ve given up on the animal thing on the second. My paths come out different every time. I had no clue what I was getting myself into. I’m mentally fried. :expressionless:

6 Likes

And now I want sushi

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad about the second. I’d almost rather have been :frog: 'd by the Book than have had to attempt the Tetrahedron puzzle again. That said, once you solve it, it’s pretty satisfying.

7 Likes

Nothing to do with anything but I found something yall might find interesting, those who were involved in Endgame may understand more than others.
Gossmere is very similar to the Koori bloodlines, or Australian Aboriginals as they are more commonly known. They are loose tribes with slightly diffrent beliefs that come together in the dance of life, what they call 'Dream Time". I fought for the Koori line in Endgame and now that I have started to see connections its hards to stop

3 Likes

They all have to sit in the sun

10 Likes

Okay, so for the Patreon drive… I will def contribute what I can! IDK how much that will be (Highschooler problems) but I am so excited and impressed!

4 Likes

Thanks @OracleSage! Can’t wait to get these things rolling…

2 Likes

Mockup for anyone curious… You can see how there will be a bevelled layer of enamel on top of the printed guild badge.

10 Likes

Okay well now I need a whole set

For real though Chronocompass, Gossmere, and Weatherwatch WILL BE MINE <33333

3 Likes

Thank you @CJB! :sparkler:

7 Likes

You are so adorable XD

5 Likes

Yay!!!

4 Likes

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
can’t wait to get one~

3 Likes

New title? New title.

Thanks, @CJB!

5 Likes

Ohoho, one more pretty to add to my collection… one more pretty that didn’t quite make the cut…

Opens drawer and throws one more origami butterfly into the pile of failed, and hideously disfigured origami butterflies

Shhh, it will be much better for you in there

Yes, as a matter of fact, this post did sound better in my head, and no, I don’t think I will blame this on the countless origami butterflies I have made. But I am not giving up until I have constructed this d :balimora: ng-f :balimora: ngled butterfly. But I think I am getting close!!

7 Likes

Just blame steve!! :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers: :antlers:

2 Likes

You are definitely getting close, when I tried, I couldn’t even fold the paper so any of the text was together. Go Brendon go :balimora: !

2 Likes

Suck it Steve!! But I did it!! You may have gotten to me for the past 2 months, but not this time. Tells the story on each side, and spells out TheCagliostro.com as well.

Pictures are pretty bad… but I have never been so stoked to actually accomplish something with little to zero significance to anything.

Quiety resumes life as crazy butterfly man while whispering to origami butterfly “you are the prettiest butterfly of them all”

11 Likes

Congratulations @Brendon, it’s beautiful.

5 Likes

Maybe I should make butterflies too. I have an hour before I’m supposed to do anything important and a ton of paper. Idk I’m bored

5 Likes