The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Sorry, I haven’t been able to come up with anything yet, but I’ll get my pun-gears into overdrive after I finish my homework for the day!

But I will say that I’m a pretty big fan of Crapmetic Sucklutions myself :joy:

5 Likes

Crapmetic Pollutions?

9 Likes

Pathetic Pollutions? Apathetic Executions?

rhyming dictionary, don’t let me down!

6 Likes

I don’t know if you guys have seen the new recruits lately, but they are awesome. So active in the fragments and the campfire. It’s fantastic!

5 Likes

Right!?
These kids know their stuff!

5 Likes
Hows everyones Saturday looking?
3 Likes

Dont ask why my text is off for I myself do not know

6 Likes

It’s rainy and it’s chore day in the house. But overall pretty good. How’s yours?

5 Likes

I might’ve accidentally taken a nap at 9 and have now just woken up very confused, but other than that, it seems pretty good! It’s pretty rainy here too, but that just gives me an excuse to stay inside and read a book :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well,
I was awoken at four to comfort my friends sleeping dog because the thunder scared the poor thing, and I kinda stayed up with the dog (Sasha) the rest of the night.

Im on a train into the city with no sleep and little coffee and I’m a very grumpy Goss

4 Likes

Just woke up because I’ve gone into extreme lazy mode since my shifts are late afternoon.

5 Likes

I’ve been weighing slacking off vs writing lab reports and presentations while doing the former

6 Likes

I’ve been running errands and doing yard work. It’s 90° by me so, at least in my family, it’s a perfect gardening day.

5 Likes

Hey fam, just jumping in for a second to say hey and you are all very awesome.

9 Likes

You’re awesomer!

Gottem

5 Likes

I think it woulda worked better if CJB was a Gossmere.

5 Likes

@CJB, I was quite honored that Dierdre called me and @MissEvans her fairy godmothers, and I was wondering if I could have a fairy godmother flair/badge, whatever you call it. I quite like that title.

11 Likes

Ha! Absolutely!

7 Likes

Ooh… Yes please! Thank you!

6 Likes

Free sushi is a good perk for a job :D
(Should have taken this before I ate half of it.)

7 Likes