The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Glad i could help xD

5 Likes

I love the Secret Societies thread SO MUCH!! Especially @VictorianFloristā€™s library idea because I was just telling @CJB last week about a time when I got tapped by a secret society in college because I found their recruitment notebook by following a strange call number in the libraryā€¦:eyes:

I couldnā€™t join because I was going abroad but I think about it all the time.

14 Likes

Its a REALLY cool thread, cause it forces us to imagine our guilds in an actually populated capacity, and we have NO IDEA how that looked in the past whatsoever

8 Likes

I have a whole thing for Flinter that I havenā€™t posted because work. Maybe Iā€™ll get to it tonight.

9 Likes

If I had the time I would totally want to play in that topic, but then it would just be considered canon. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

mmh, i can totally relate. It IS your world, tho. Authors make fan work of their own worlds all the time, spin offs and stuff?

8 Likes

ghh. not quite what im trying to say, that, but you hopefully see where im going with it.

8 Likes

Yeah, I just want to be likeā€¦ ā€œWhat ifā€¦ā€ and be wrong. :cjheart:

11 Likes

I mean, why not? Just put a big fat label on it that says ā€œTHIS IS NOT CANON, Iā€™M JUST HAVING FUNā€ and go have fun.

11 Likes

DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT!!!

11 Likes

can i just say, im super excited by how many newbies are participating actively? Its been just us for so long, its super nice to see newbies again.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s so much going on currently that Iā€™m getting a bit lost so the new update thread is a big help!

7 Likes

Hey those who have signed up for AG+, Iā€™ve manually added (I think) all of you to the private AG+ category, but if I missed you, thereā€™s now a plugin that will automatically add you. Just go to:

https://ackerlygreen.com/my-account

And if youā€™re logged in, log out, and then log back in using the ā€œlogin via your forum accountā€ link. If youā€™re using the same email address it will automatically link you up so you can see all the secret goodies!

11 Likes

@CJB Iā€™ve just seen the new guild icons next to the profile pics and they look awesome!!!

8 Likes

Thanks @Rimor!

5 Likes

Hey all you folks in @AGPlus, weā€™re starting the sticker/bookmark printing today and will begin shipping midweek, so if you havenā€™t updated your address and checked out the goods, please do so ASAP so you get Aprilā€™s shipment!

14 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I genuinely 100% forgot what the date was!

9 Likes

Same, @Tinker, but Iā€™m signed up now!

6 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to check in. How is everyone? Itā€™s been quite awhile since iā€™ve logged in and read whatā€™s been going on, iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll be staying but perhaps.

11 Likes

Good to see you Furia!

7 Likes