The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

a ton of stuffs happening, fury. all depends on what you’re into, tho. we have more puzzles happening, so thats kinda big.

7 Likes

That’s awesome, i’m glad to see this community is still alive.

7 Likes

@Furia https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/whats-going-on-right-now/2521?u=sellalellen
I hope you decide to stick around!

8 Likes

Damn out of likes again and still 45+ posts to like. If only I could give more likes…

Also I just reached 29k likes given! :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate! May King Rabbit bring you baskets of everything you wished for! (Is that how it works?)

24 Likes

That t-shirt is so cute!

8 Likes

The only thing I want from King Rabbit is the pocket watch he stole from Deeds in the AGP offices, but thanks, I think. :joy:

12 Likes

And now the next KR t shirt will have him teasing us with a watch.

Also yeah. I may have to get that shirt. Its adorable.

12 Likes

Nice shirt!

6 Likes

Thornmouth has over 100 guild members now! :confetti_ball: :thornmouth: :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Why are the 30 Day Spell prompts constantly reminding me of old songs?

Seriously, I looked at today’s and all I can think is “BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!” :simon: :rofl:

14 Likes

I do want this background.

4 Likes

Try downloading the pic and see if it fits! If it doesn’t I can always tinker with it

4 Likes

April Bukbang today on the Ackerly Green instagram at 2pm HST!! We’ll post it later too for anyone who can’t jump in then

8 Likes

what’s that?

8 Likes

It’s where @CJB and I hop on Instagram Live to eat lunch and talk about the books we’ve read/ask each other book-related questions and take questions from anyone watching!! It’s a bunch of fun

10 Likes

sounds neat! I’ll try to tune in

9 Likes

Oh, and HST is Herman Standard Time (which is just eastern time). So 2pm eastern time for any newbies!!

10 Likes

thanks

8 Likes

Our lunch order is en route!!! See everyone in about thirty minutes!!

8 Likes