Tetrahedron Assembly

That was actually my initial thought, but without the other pieces we can’t know for sure if they are all repeated.

3 Likes

Just in case someone wants to know what a tetrahedron looks like:

4 Likes

Maybe this is the base? I don’t think I have the pieces in the right location, but it might be a start

6 Likes

That looks like the right shape

4 Likes

The other two pieces must go on top! Great job!

2 Likes

So there are quite a few options at constructing this so far… I have had about two more shapes that are close to a tetrahedron shape as well. I won’t add the pictures unless you all want to see them (for forum organization)

3 Likes

I think we should see all options, just in case.

2 Likes

Option #2
This one doesn’t seem quite right as two pieces aren’t being used, but it gives a fun shape

3 Likes

Option #3
Same problem as before…

I am open to suggestions

3 Likes

Do you think I should Print them out

3 Likes

And once again, I think I have been completely overlooking something. And this time I think it is the fact that we are missing 4 pieces potentially.

@Furia It doesn’t hurt. The more the merrier I always say

4 Likes

So, with my new thinking… Here is a base with all six pieces we have. And the fun fact is, the other pictures only use four pieces, so they could be the top once we get there. And this, this is how my brain works. Sorry you had to experience it first hand haha

That’s it, I am officially taking a Tetrahedron break

5 Likes

Ok so I’m thinking it has do so something with genus.

3 Likes

What are you thinking?

2 Likes

Like the genus of the animals? I suppose the first step would be to see if any of them are the same, or at least what they are.
(Vision is blurry again,save me. I can barely read this :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Maybe if any of the animals are related like an Echidna and a platypus

2 Likes

I’m really lost with this one, maybe we need to wait for more pieces

2 Likes

Getting a start on it and preparing ideas is one if the best things we can do. All this pondering will help once we secure the last two pieces to hit the ground running.

3 Likes

Do we think it would be helpful to list out all the fragment animals and their genera, maybe, for easier categorization? I’m still trying to figure out why some of the animals have that gold background and why one of the pieces doesn’t have its own side.

I’m going to look back at the emails, see what Cags has said about the Translation. One thing I’m wondering right now - does the odd pattern on the floor plan have any kind of significance? Are there other assemblings of shapes we haven’t yet used?

Edit: I just realized the incantation has 10 lines as well. Not sure if anyone has pointed that out yet, but I wonder if it has some connection to the structure itself?

3 Likes

That idea about the 10 lines is interesting.

3 Likes