Tetrahedron Assembly

Yep, @Furia. If/when mountaineers solve the second half of the assessment it’s okay to post that you’ve gotten through (without details of course.)

3 Likes

I’m not sure we should get into specifics about animal traits (at least, not connecting them to content specifically in the assessment) - but I do think we could share websites that might help? Like this site has info on spirit animals, listing traits associated with animals.

2 Likes

What do we think about this? I feel like traits associated with animals is just a little too subjective, but I’ve been wrong before so I could be again.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/second-magimystic-assessment-is-here/452/38?u=thebellsareringing

2 Likes

the issue is we have the butterfly on only one piece, and thats inside.

2 Likes

I mean, I could definitely be way off base. I was just thinking, based off the way the, erm, questions are phrased, that maybe the book wants us to think about the symbolism behind the animals.

I’m kind of grasping at straws right now, though. :sweat:

3 Likes

Did the first one change for other people too or am I losing it?

5 Likes

Ohhh no, it definitely just changed from a butterfly to a fish (maybe a dolphin?)

4 Likes

dolphin.

and i just refreshed.

4 Likes

You utter geniuses. I leave for a few hours and come back to a whole lot!

I love you guys. Great work!

4 Likes

Great work @Brendon!!!
So sorry I wasn’t around to help out some more, but I was working. Gonna use your design to build my tetrahedron as well :wink:

7 Likes

Hey, we couldn’t have done it without you. I would still be blindly throwing my pieces together if it wasn’t for your post

7 Likes