SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

Btw sorry if I seemed rude there, I wasn’t sure how to word it…

5 Likes

For anyone wondering, the ‘art’ link get’s you to a new page

5 Likes

There’s the Ant and the Catterpillow!

5 Likes

Do we have links for the first two sections of the story for the new people? With the old assessments gone I’m afraid they may be lost. Anyone save them by chance?

3 Likes

Oh is the story significant?? I had no idea. I’d love a link if anyone can find it? If not would you guys be able to try and update us newbies

2 Likes

The Art section includes the sketch that pairs with the journal entry we received at the beginning of Phase 3, another key, and two more pages from Ant & Caterpillow.

6 Likes

There’s a picture of a key. Can someone use it with the BOB maybe?

2 Likes

Check out future works

4 Likes

ALSO, the picture with the constellations has Roman Numerals again at the bottom!

6 Likes

Deeeeeeefinitely want to know who this Fletcher Dawson fellow is and why the chronocompass and third assessment imagery are on his author website.

6 Likes

Good job everyone!! This is so exciting!! And good job @EliseCeri for putting the final touches on :grinning:

7 Likes

One question: Why put such a hard lock if your website isnt even complete?

5 Likes

I want to investigate more but I have things to to. I’ll do some more digging later.

5 Likes

Also, @OracleSage says congratulations everyone! He can’t get on right now, but he wants you all to know that he is very proud of you all, for all the work you’ve done!

7 Likes

I think we’re seeing everything we need to, right now. Remember what Augie said, “Trust the flow of magic. Trust whoever it is that wants us to open the book.” So far Fletcher is a friend, who locked his site to everyone but us.

12 Likes

I’m going to start on the Roman Numerals, perhaps I’ll learn a new skill whilst I’m doing it!!! :’) I love all you guys, I’ve never felt more welcomed into a group than here. I know I’m where I belong <3

14 Likes

You absolutely belong here, @EliseCeri.

6 Likes

What a boss! Great job!!!

4 Likes

In case y’all need it still:

14 Likes

Okay, someone may want to double check me here, but the Roman numerals at the bottom of the image are:
1324, 1376, 1409, 1413
1416, 1627, 1647, 1654

8 Likes