SOLVED: King Rabbit's Burrow: The Second Fragment

Yeaaaaaaaaaah. That’s a lot of new info (great work @Dustin.)

But I’m with you @Robert. I feel no closer to understanding what the bleep blop bloop we’re supposed to do with that info.

3 Likes

I think he may have just given us the answer because we couldn’t solve it. :(

I thought maybe that if you drew lines between the four locations of the puzzles that it would lead to something at the middle of the “x”.

It did

Trinity Church! Where Richard Churcher is buried.

ALSO I just read that Richard Churcher is the oldest grave in the cemetery there. “Oldest but a child.”

6 Likes

I wish he’d given us a chance to solve this on our own!

3 Likes

@AlisonB You get the ‘smartest person I know’ award for the rest of the week at least. I never would have thought of that but drawing a line between the locations is absolutely brilliant.

6 Likes

Damn girl! Well done!

4 Likes

Sadly I don’t know if I would ever have thought of that without the x marks the spot idea.

3 Likes

Anyone have any ideas on what this ominous little gem means?

3 Likes

Well going by everything hes done on his instagram page, it could be that the “thing he was promissed” is that woman in the picture he seems to like editing a lot. Was that someone important? or was it just some random picture he pulled off google?

3 Likes

The woman is Deirdre Deeds // Deirdre Green the daughter of Sullivan Green. She is of huge importance for us. Find more infos here: http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/what-we-know-about-ackerly-green-publishing/46

Or on her blog: http://www.deedsdone.co.uk

Is someone able to check out the place the X marks? maybe there´s soemthing on this grave?
I googled it and there are very strange things on the graves there:

EDIT: Could there be anything impportant with the coordinates of Trinity Church? … So that the x furthermore tells us to use une coordinate?

4 Likes

Question-

I’m not really an instagram person but I set up alerts for KingRabbit717 so I would be notified if he posted. Obviously he hasn’t posted any new pics since we finished that last fragment but I will occasionally get notifications that he tagged “Civic Center, Manhattan in a photo.” Just a glitch? Anybody else get those?

3 Likes

I got one the other day! Creeped me the heck out. Same thing, got a notification, but nothing was there.

3 Likes