SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

Right, I’m not implying people to self-harm. More of a selfless sacrifice to help friends in need.

3 Likes

Also don’t harvest your own or anyone else’s blood.

5 Likes

This took a weird turn fast. Please no one do any bodily harm to yourself.

11 Likes

Distraction sigils… couldn’t we just flood their servers with puppy and kitten videos from YouTube?

6 Likes

I was thinking of a mundane solution like that too, haha. I guess we can’t really leave it to chance, though. What if there’s someone that doesn’t like animals?

3 Likes

Blood magiq - because it needs addressing here.
Although distasteful to us modern folks, it was a valid practice by the ancients.
Very simply put, however, it is a specific and blunt tool. Not relevant here as it is obvious, blunt and binding. It can also be very traceable.
We need to be relevant, light and sneaky with this spell. We need not to be traced.

No blood, no binding, no maiming please.

12 Likes

I like magic that’s based around geography, geometry and math… it’s so much sexier :grin::grin::drooling_face:

11 Likes

As far as the ritual aspect goes, what if each of the six casters blindfold themselves in turn to represent the elements either obscuring the cognition of the KS personnel vs. hiding the rescuers/rescuers?

4 Likes

I’m more inclined to breath magiq. It’s mindful breathing intended towards a particular cause. I think that anyone who can not participate in the spell or creating sigils could potentially send us some magiq at the time of the ritual. Even if it’s just mindful breathing while at work.

9 Likes

Actually that’s a real point. Depending on the timing - some of us might not be able to join in!

4 Likes

Wednesday, May 31st at 5pm EDT, per Whistler’s last communication.

3 Likes

So are these the magiqal phrases we are going with? With each element’s respective phrase being stated by all those of the element’s attributed guild who attend the casting?

So which elements correspond to which guild again? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Ore - Flinterforge
Tides - Ebenguard
Wilds - Balimora
Light - Weatherwatcher
Aether - Gossmere
Thought - Thornmouth

So now we need the creation element, the ritual aspect, and a random aspect that plays on concealment.

6 Likes

Building on @Mr.Fern’s verbage, I’d envisioned 6 casters, one from each guild, saying all of the first 6 lines in an overlapping/round fashion, then simultaneously saying the the last two lines and donning blindfolds at the culmination of the spell as the ritual aspect.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense if we had as many people as possible reciting the spell? Didn’t they say that we were stronger together? What if we have six people reciting that part, and everyone else can just recite the last two lines over and over

8 Likes

I like @Mordiscas idea. And a lot of people doing it might make it more successful.

3 Likes

I agree with @Chordie and @Hohenheim I think that if we can find a good old fashion white piece of magiq we should totally use it, however if we find ourselves in a pinch and don’t have anywhere else to “run” we should at least consider it. If we use black magiq with good intentions at least we can consider it “grey magiq”.
That being said I think we won’t need to use it because you lot are coming up with something preety nice

5 Likes

I LOVE this spell

6 Likes

I think the Aether verse makes sense for Gossmere because we are a very musical guild…

5 Likes

@Ricardo My fear is that if we use dark magiq, there will be extreme consequences, like some of our, allies I guess, leavening us.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely not worth it! But that’s why I’m saying that it’s the last resort.
Just remember one thing though: If KS triumphs because we didn’t use that bit of magiq we may not have any allies to leave us. Or world for that matter.

3 Likes