SOLVED: Fragment Twelve: Spell Creation

I think it’s a great idea. We will need some visual component. Maybe audio too. All ideas are good at this point.

And I definitely love @Mr.Ferns verse. That’s gotta be in here somewhere. In my tiny opinion anyway.

6 Likes

I like this one better, because it focuses the spell on KS

3 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone is against it, and if so I take no offense. I do know that throughout what I’ve studied into magick, blood is one of the most powerful things to add to a spell or ritual. Now as always we want to stay away from dark sacrifices, but intentionally giving your lifeforce/blood for a spell or ritual helps bring up the energy and can a lot of time be used in place of certain materials that are quite hard to get a hold of. It’s all about intention, and this seems like a time we may need something to bump up potency.
-Hohenheim

6 Likes

Edited for pressing ceremonial reasons.

6 Likes

I am not one of them, and that is dark stuff.
Count me out.

4 Likes

I’m going to go on record here saying that I am emphatically anti-blood-magiqs. I mean I certainly can’t stop anyone from blood letting, but I always presumed that the magics we do would come from our imagination. Blood magic is dark, dark stuff. Just my opinion, thought I would share. :balimora:

12 Likes

Why are you such a Thornmouth!?

6 Likes

@Leigha is right of course, I cannot stop you, but good luck finding a Gossmere who will do that.

6 Likes

Do we know what componants are needed?

3 Likes

We should never use Dark Magiq, there will be consequences, We should never even TOUCH Dark Magiq, Let’s just use Normal Good Magiq

6 Likes

We so far have cast magiq with tea for memory, oragami for protection… what could we use for this?

3 Likes

Understandable if people don’t want to use it, I figured I’d just off some knowledge of mine. I view magiq as a tool, just as a car, gun, or a hammer, it’s all the users intention of how it’s used that makes it good or bad. As I said though, I take no offense to nobody wanting to use it, just figured I’d offer since we were looking for something to amplify.
-Hohenheim

8 Likes

I understand your approach, I just… dont think we as a group should go down that path.

8 Likes

Tomes?

3 Likes

Perhapes? Reading verses from ancient books aloud?

3 Likes

Okie dokie, I get that. I’ll see if I have anything else in my bag of tricks that could help, I gotta dig around in there cause nothing ever stays organized. If I find anything else we could use I’ll post it up.

3 Likes

We’ve never once seen any evidence of “blood magic” in the months we’ve spent trying to unlock the book. Every clue and every person who’s helped us has tried to show up the power of creation, optimism, and imagination, not darkness and pain.

13 Likes

Food? We all make something, And partake in a piece of the food

7 Likes

I like the tome idea more… personally.

3 Likes

I had no ill intentions with suggesting such. I wasn’t trying to cause pain to anyone. I, myself, have used blood in spells and rituals with no negative effect coming back or “evil” things coming about. As I implied, it’s about intention, magiq to me I find as a grey area. As a Balimora, what may be chaos to one may be order to another and what is order to the first may be chaos to the second, or at least that’s my understanding of such.

6 Likes