SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Try gossmere?

3 Likes

Wrong password. :frowning: Nw doesn’t work either.

Gonna try a few obvious ones like kemeticsolutions, kemet, etc.

4 Likes

also try maybe aether

4 Likes

Bingo! Aether was it. But, uh…the file’s weird.

patience.rtf (377 Bytes)

63 minutes?

9 Likes

:confused: what? is there any other videos?

2 Likes

Hmmm. Patience. 63 minutes.
Hey! Remember King Rabbit’s videos? How we had to watch them for hours to find the passwords? Maybe if we keep the Kemetic site open for 63 minutes it will open itself?

4 Likes

I had considered that but I really don’t wanna do that lol but I mean… that very well may be it

4 Likes

I’ll do it, I’m gonna be online for a while today.

3 Likes

Or maybe we have to rewatch the KingRabbit Videos?? (Something hidden deep within…) hey that would be FUN ^^

6 Likes

I’m game. I don’t have any other ideas for what to do with 63 minutes. Leaving a browser window open now.

5 Likes

The sarcasm is strong with this one. :grinning:

4 Likes

Who doesnt like to watch a lovely landscape for hours ^^

5 Likes

same. i’ll leave a browser open for a bit

5 Likes

I opened the page up and started a timer a while ago. 43 more minutes to go! ^-^

LOL imagine if we just wasted an entire hour of our time waiting to see if this worked. Oh man!

6 Likes

On a side note - I had no idea you could hide files in a .gif? That’s really awesome, I’m noting that for future reference. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well you could just leave it open in the background and do other things in the meantime. It’s not like you have to sit there and stare at the image over and over for 63 minutes… like I am…

6 Likes

@Revenir Fun fact I will now bore you with since we’re just killing time. Adding files to gifs is just the modern iteration of Steganography and people have been doing it since ancient Greece where they would hide words in images.

The practice got it’s name from a work by Johannes Trithemius (A personal interest of mine from history) who wrote the Steganographia . He was an abbot of a Benedictine abbey and rumored to be a magician. His major work, the Steganographia was a 3 volume set of books written in 1499 about angelic magic and ‘using angels to send communications long distances’.

It wasn’t until years later that it was realized his charts of the heavens actually contained a decryption key to his works and it turned out the whole work was actually about cryptography. No one knows why he chose to hide a work about science in a tome supposedly about magic, but I think it’s pretty pertinent to what we do here.

Are the 63 minutes up yet?

10 Likes

Should be 16 minutes left. As Bells said that there was 43 left 27 minutes ago.

6 Likes

I’m excited!!! :sparkle:

6 Likes

I had no idea there was all that history to it. :open_mouth: Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes