SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Found this, Don’t know if it will help, It at least mentions Zeus

2 Likes

Also, On Kemet the god named Amun, Is basically a carbon copy of Zeus, Look him up

2 Likes

http://www.kemet.org/taxonomy/term/68

This too

2 Likes

Also 2 edits made to Marty’s post

2 Likes

Those are some nice finds, @Furia!

I’ve been thinking about this a bit, and I’m wondering if this is similar to Fragment Five? Maybe there’s a magimystical word hidden on those images, similar to the ichthywara that led us to Cags’ email server.

4 Likes

Aye, as usual I’m playing catchup to something @Kelsey said the day before. I agree with her and @Revenir that there’s something else in the images, and I think I see part of it. In the first file, the gif, I see a letter at the end of the driveway. Here’s a blow up of it.

I see a Z and I think an I. Is that last letter an H?

I’ve tried the few tricks I know and can’t make it clearer. Can anyone else?

4 Likes

Well spotted Robert! It looks like Z 11 to me. Btw, a neat little trick to see some images more clearly (like with the K.S) is to tilt your screen a bit either away from or towards you. Doesn’t really help with this one, but try it on the K.S and it jumps right out at you.

4 Likes

Yeah um… I don’t see what you two are talking about… like… at all :sweat:

3 Likes

Bells! You’re back! We’ve missed you! :grin:

5 Likes

I was gone?! I mean, I only just noticed this (eep) but… I’m here! :smiley_cat: :sparkle:

6 Likes

I can almost see a Z and an r.

2 Likes

I can outline it for you Bells. It took me a second to see it too. :slight_smile:

It’s kind of transparent looking? I’m gonna try and tweak the image and see what happens.

4 Likes

It might say ZIP.

5 Likes

You know, that was my very first thought. I tried renaming the gif to a zip file and opening it, but winzip told me it wasn’t a valid archive. So I figured maybe I was reading too much into it. I’m doing some research on hiding files inside of gifs now. Maybe there’s something else in there.

5 Likes

OH!!! Now I see it, I was looking at it totally wrong :sweat_smile: honestly I see “zip”! I’m usually not right about these things though, so… maybe not! Oh, looks like you guys got that first! Oops!

5 Likes

Can you put zip files on websites? Maybe that’s where its supposed to be? I dunno!

2 Likes

No worries, it’s probably zip. I was just taking a stab at what I thought it said past the z. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

You can change an image, or any other media, to any file type you choose (gif, png mp3, etc.). It can change the way the file behaves, what kind of information can be placed in it.

2 Likes

It looks like WinZip is the bargain basement when it comes to Steganography (hiding things in images). WinRAR and 7zip are better at treating gifs as zip files. Unfortunately my work computer won’t let me install those. (I have WinRAR at home but that’s hours away).

If someone else wants to take a stab at them, otherwise I’ll be able to try it later tonight.

6 Likes

Dude, you were totally right! There’s a file called patience.rtf. But it’s not letting me extract without a password?

7 Likes