SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Can someone fill me in?

2 Likes

The clues are lining up with Gossmere related items.

With the hexagram in the distortion being a symbol of Aether, an alchemical element associated with Gossmere.

Then there’s the fact that Gossmere lies to the N.W. of the rather new compass.

Anything I missed?

5 Likes

<3 Yeah, getting a bit nervous myself!

2 Likes

And we know Kemetic solutions is definitely of interest because of the butterflies coming out of its logo. I’m trying to slow motion the video to see if there’s something we overlooked.

3 Likes

I’m looking into the origin of the word “Kemetic” to see if I can find any possible ties to Gossmere, I have some theories so far… Nothing solid enough to share yet.

I think we know already that its based on an Egyptian form of religion… which made me think of Gods…
Didn’t the Cagliostro (I’m sure I am spelling that wrong, sorry) summon a god using the Translation?

2 Likes

I’m also seeing some stuff related to meteorites

2 Likes

Now that would suit the fragments theme more… what have you found?

2 Likes

And also this http://www.kemet.org/names-of-netjer
Names from kemetic origins.

4 Likes

I might be far fetching, but what about this? http://daghettotymz.com/current/rasjew/rasjew-quote4.jpg

It says that the icon original name is Sephedet

EDIT: Also found this " the Seal of Solomonz original name is called a Sephedet and represents the union of Ausar and Aset, Kemet’s first family and Heru’s victory over his fatherz murderer"

2 Likes

what about how the kemetic solutions logo? it looks like it could very well be some kind of other language? like cuneiform or something? or its just stylized like that.

2 Likes

Perhapes the Gossmere where the first ones who mummified ancient egyptians?

2 Likes

I also thought we could do something with that. The shape of the K is too weird and it has a star behind it aswell

2 Likes

Hmmm, just got caught up on everything. Great job finding the website. I’m going to keep looking through the pictures, I feel like there may be more hidden - especially in the first picture, as we have yet to find anything (right?)

5 Likes

Here’s a still of their landing page logo - I feel like the way the K is made out of two separate lines must signify something.

7 Likes

The Yellow (if it’s orange I apologize, blame me being colorblind) line kinda looks like one of the constellations from last fragment. It could be related, or not…

3 Likes

If we’re thinking that this Key might be space or constellation themed, then I’d say you could be right…

2 Likes

The k could be VI (6) but I don’t see how that relates to anything.

6 Likes

In case it helps, here’s the Translation spell:

Mythelismus crack the bone
When trembling flesh sings tender tone
For Kemetide brings waves of thunder
Lightning to rip hearts asunder
By Orid’s eye begins our rending
Brave, and bold, our bodies bending
Now Ra-el bleeds horned souls start breaching
With tooth and claw through veil they’re reaching
And so unburied, unbound, blind
We bring forth the beasts combined.

I tried adding the gods to the end of the url, but didn’t get anything. :frowning:

6 Likes

kemetide.
focus there?

5 Likes

It’s certainly a possibility. Kemetide mentions thunder so maybe it’s a thunder related constellation? Wasn’t there something with Zeus in the last fragment? Wonder if that might be related.

2 Likes