SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

It’s the same instructions as the first half of the box. Then you just slide the one half onto the other.

4 Likes

Lemme see if I can create one through Hangout/Youtube Live with the Basecamp account. I can be a witness from my phone.

4 Likes

I did 2 of those boxes from @Revenir video

2 Likes

AMEN Im not the only one!

4 Likes

Here’s the image Constance sent:

And here’s the video I posted.

3 Likes

Ok, just to check on everyone -
@OracleSage is working on it. @Ricardo is done with his box. I’m done with mine. @hannah is done with hers. @Leigha & @Furia, are you guys doing okay?

4 Likes

I also found Endri’s typed out instructions to be a lot of help.

That being said, my box doesn’t really look like a box but more like a crumpled coffin. But my element object is also long so it worked out.

2 Likes

I can also witness, I just can’t really do the actual spell with being at work and what not

4 Likes

Okay so I have a box, memory, and element.
working on a lid, it has to fit over the box right?

3 Likes

Does this work?
The link for witnesses

And the link for the six pledgers
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/nu6khduh35fenjpd3nsb34wp6ye

I think I just need the six pledgers’ email addresses so I can invite them to the hangout so witnesses can see.
Will send those now, will keep the broadcast live and then let’s decide when we’ll all log on/witness.

Invitations are out.

5 Likes

Should we just pm you our addresses?

3 Likes

Best I could do…

5 Likes

@Revenir I did

2 Likes

As an admin I can see them on your user accounts, so unless you have a different address than the one you use on the forum, I’m all set. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Damn, I’m gonna be busy for a lot of tonight, but I just caught myself up sorta.

Good luck, everyone! Make us safe!

4 Likes

Well I am on, But I’ll be back in 5 mins if that’s alright

3 Likes

Heyy sorry if I hung up, I’m here now. Buzz me again?

4 Likes

ooph, you all were right about how hard it it making the boxes. I was killing time trying to fold a few while reading the comments, only to end up with something big enough to hold a tooth. That’s what I get from using post-its, I guess :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve got my box together, I still have to gather my elements, and I’ll be done.
For my memory, I wanted one that had a lot of energy as well as personal meaning, so I chose the day we finally helped Brandon get free.

5 Likes

Good luck guys - sorry I can’t help out today, had to go in to work. I’ll watch the video after (if there is one). Have fun making magiq!!

4 Likes