SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Yes, please record the event!

4 Likes

Well, I guess I can’t really doing anything now :sweat_smile: ! Plus with my cats being little hooligans all you’d be able to hear is “What’re you doing?!” “Get off of that!” “Ow! Stop it!!” so… probably for the best!

7 Likes

Since I created the Hangout through our Youtube channel it will automagically record.

5 Likes

You can be a witness!

4 Likes

I took that as an opportunity to update my email address. If it’s showing as one that starts with an R then it’s the right one, otherwise I’ll PM it to you.

4 Likes

pm me new one.

4 Likes

Nevermind, got it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Box done, Candle in, Memory on, Is that good?

3 Likes

Oh! That sounds just fine then (plus I think the cats are sleeping :kissing_smiling_eyes:)! Do I need to get the hangout link in my email or can I just click the one you put up earlier? :blush:

2 Likes

It just leads me to the google play store link.

3 Likes

If you are witnessing, just use the YouTube link Endri provided earlier :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can click the youtube link I posted earlier:

4 Likes

Thank! :smile:

2 Likes

If you’re on mobile @OracleSage, you might need an app, that’s why it’s sending you to the store?

4 Likes

Grrrr looks like I was in class when all the exciting stuff started to go down! My origami skills are nothing to speak of but I’ll be around for at least a little bit here now to be a witness if I need to!

2 Likes

Ok, should those of us participating go ahead and join the call or wait a bit?

3 Likes

Join I suppose

2 Likes

I think I’m in now. I had to switch out of Firefox and onto Safari.

2 Likes

I think everyone’s assembling and we already have 5 viewers. Need 3-5 more. :sweat:

4 Likes

Whoever has the chef boyardee icon… You are amazing :smile:

3 Likes