SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

I assume we’ll use the directions of the compass. So, ore will be northeast, tides east, thought southeast, wild southwest, light west, and aether northwest.

The glyphs are very much new, though. I’m not sure what meanings they have.

5 Likes

They remind me of the norse elemental wheel but I didnt find out which part represents which element - to use the compas would be my guess, too.

6 Likes

Still working on my box!
My element is a black feather from a dreamcatcher that I was made when I was very little that is kinda falling apart…
Memory is first reading the Gossmere decription, and how it felt like someone had described how I saw the world so… perfectly.

4 Likes

It is a rune I believe, the wheel of Aegis I think.

5 Likes

Looks a lot like a vegvisir to me, planning on getting one as part of my next tattoo, funnily enough :smile:

6 Likes

Like so?

4 Likes

You’ve got it, @Ricardo! Now you just need to create a second origami piece to act as the lid. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So, Hangouts?

3 Likes

Yep! I’m not sure how we’re gonna set that part up, though. Any ideas, @Endri?

3 Likes

A LID TOO!!!
Hardly got a box together…
Should I write my memory on it now?

4 Likes

The instructions said to write the memory before the vessel is formed, so I would go with yes.

3 Likes

I think you’d just have to give out your google emails, and then someone will invite all of the needed people.

3 Likes

Back to square one we go

3 Likes

You can do it!! You did it once, so just one more time. Make sure to write the memory on the outside of the box somewhere. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Technically the vessel isn’t formed yet, so I wouldn’t start over.
If it makes you feel better, I wrote all over my paper just so that I could be sure it ended up on the outside when I inevitably messed up.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Can’t figure out how to make the lid
but for memory I wrote

“Being Told Magiq Is Real”

9 Likes

If I just cut out a piece of paper and put it on top… does it count?

3 Likes

Things I learned today:
Origami is hard.
Rectangular printer paper isn’t made for folding into boxes.
My physical art skills have not improved since high school.

6 Likes

Or does anyone have the instrutions around?

3 Likes