SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

It is all you :slight_smile:!! I highly doubt I will be able to make it. I am just here for Origami Support

5 Likes

Brb going bird hunting

6 Likes

Building my box now

Also I’m gonna use a dreamcatcher I have.

4 Likes

Should i use a lightbulb for light?

2 Likes

Awesome, so we’ve got -
Goss - OracleSage
Eben - Hannah
Flint - Revenir
Bali - Leigha
Weath - Furia
Thorn - Ricardo

@BlackBronze - Are you cool to witness the spell?

4 Likes

I’m at a loss on what I should use to represent Thornmouth

2 Likes

@Furia, do you have one of those little tea candles? That might do.

3 Likes

I wanted to use a book but it won’t fit the box

2 Likes

Thornmouth is thought so…Is there an important thought or memory you have? Maybe you could write down a small, important story and put it in the box. Or if there’s a mantra or saying you have, something like that.

3 Likes

Yep, love to see a spell in work for the first time. doesn’t it need ten witnesses in total?

3 Likes

Also @Revenir do we write our happy memory here inside of the box?

2 Likes

Struggling with this origami

2 Likes

Me too, it may take me awhile.

3 Likes

I was thinking of using cotton, like a little piece of cotton. It’s white and pure, like a thought should be and it reminds me os the “thoughts” they have on comic books

3 Likes

The happy memory goes on the outside of the box. The element goes inside.

So like my memory was feeling super disappointed in myself for not helping when I first joined, but everyone reached out and encouraged me. So I just wrote the word encouragement on the box. My sand is inside.

And we have to create a visual representation for each memory to go on the wheel. So again, mine could be like a smiley face.

3 Likes

@Ricardo - That could totally work! As long as it has meaning to you - that’s what matters.

6 Likes

I’m planning on putting protective herbs in mine, sage, rosemary, lavender, thyme, and a bit of salt and ash.
I’m a bit confused about what I’m supposed to write on the box, though. One of my own memories on the forum?

3 Likes

Yep! Just a positive memory you have of the basecamp.

As an example - mine is trolling the Devoted. When we had to pretend not to know anything Reader told us, so me and Kelsey had a bit of fun with it. It was funny to me and I’ll never forget Dogs Wearing People Clothes. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

About that, I noticed that the sigil has six spokes (one for each element). Does it matter which spoke the element is on? Each one is unique, so are these common glyphs associated to each of the guilds or are these glyphs new to us?

4 Likes

When I first came in, they figured out that each Guild is associated with a direction on the compass. I’m thinking it will be in that same order.
It’s the logo on the main page of the forum.

Edit: I have not seen the glyphs before. Maybe someone who has been around a bit longer has?

6 Likes