SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Wait so we need a edge for Aether?

4 Likes

We need to make up our own pledge for Thought and Aether.

4 Likes

I’m thinking each vessel is made like the instructions show and then we would place an image of each vessel on each arm of the wheel.

2 Likes

Oh, also @Bash - can we add that Joradian symbol to the homepage somewhere?

3 Likes

Aether- You are the breath that fills others lungs, you dance through life in a song that is sung by the voice of many

Like that?

5 Likes

Sounds perfect! :grin:

4 Likes

Okay, so I need a vessle?

3 Likes

So Aether starts with “You are the breath”

Maybe something like “You are the breath of all living things. You call us to connect with each other and with the environment. You outlast the concept of time. You connect all lives together.”

Edit: my computer lagged and I didn’t see Sage’s.

4 Likes

Love it!

@Revenir Does it have to do with the guilds in any way? The elements I mean?

3 Likes

I think so. I’m assuming it’s made from something like paper and you just fold it according to the instructions?

2 Likes

the elements are ore, the tides, wild, light, aether, and thought.

Ore is flint,
Tides are Eben
wild is Bali
light is Goss
Aether is weather
thought is thorn.

at least, as i see it

3 Likes

It says we have to edit the wheel with visual representations of positive memories before we post it, so maybe we should figure out all the positive memories first.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, we know the guilds correspond to each element based on the calling of the corners. It’s:

Aether - Gossmere
Thought - Thornmouth
Ore - Flinterforge
Tides - Ebenguard
Light - Weatherwatch
Wild - Balimora

6 Likes

I think light and aether are mixed up, I just was wondering if a guild member needs to do anything specific

3 Likes

Thought:

“You are our internal wishes and desires. You challenge us to grow mentally and emotionally. You help us to protect ourselves.”

2 Likes

well, i give that aether is also meant to signify the unknown, and thus the realm of the watch. where as gossmere is light and goodness and community.

no idea?

2 Likes

Okay, so trying to parse this all.

• We need six “vessels” (the origami-like instructions) that have a positive memory about this site written on the surface of each.
  • We need to visually represent each of those six memories in a hexagon around that “wheel” image.
  • That Wheel then needs to be posted on the forum (I’m assuming it can just be in a topic since it only had to be “two links down”.)
  • Each finished vessel needs a representation of an element inside it.
  • We need to complete pledges for Thought and Aether.
  • Those pledges need to be spoken to the corresponding (I’m assuming) finished vessel, preferably with other “pledgers” witnessing.
  • This all has to happen in front of a group of Mounties equal to 2 for every 20-25 who call the site “home.” Like Skype? Or a Google Hangout? @Bash how many registered users do we have here?
7 Likes

We figured out in the Calling of The Corners that Weatherwatch, at dawn on the “compass”, is light and Gossmere is aether.

6 Likes

I can do a hangout

3 Likes

For Ebenguard/tides: I have a tube of some sand that I collected from the beach where I completed my internship. I have a very strong connection to it and I play with it when I want to feel protected.

3 Likes