SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Sure you´re not a Gossmere? ;)

… I´m super exited about that cyber-magiq-libary somewhere out there and hoping that a part of this stuff happens before I head off to my easter adventure!

5 Likes

I definitely feel like there’s a good bit of Gossmere in me. Is it possible to potentially belong to two guilds? Because if so, I am one of those who do. :slight_smile:

And have fun on your adventure!

4 Likes

Hope I’ll be around at Magiq Time :stuck_out_tongue: Probably I’ll be either sleeping or at my Hapkido class (that seems to be the time all exciting things happen)… But if I’m around I hope I’ll be able to help with the spell :wink:

3 Likes

its possible to belong to many, but usually a primary will out.
it all depends on how YOU feel on the subject and in regards to your magiq at the time when you take the test at the guide
(i’ve gotten ebenguard first, and balimora, weatherwatch, and gossmere a few times each)

4 Likes

I think the Book spoke of this at one point. It’s called polyguild. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woo! Come back from a busy day yesterday to find out that we’re going to get some magiq done, super excited! :smiley:

Maybe we should ask for connections to this library once they’re in? Might come up useful in future.

5 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping they might be able to chat here once the site’s been protected. Give us a lowdown on the, uh, Low and how they found it and stuff. I’m very curious to find out who our mysterious blogger contact is and how they got involved with magiq.

4 Likes

While we’re waiting for magiq, DG has responded to a comment @Leigha made on her last blog post and needs some help.

5 Likes

Haven’t had any luck on her clue yet… I’ll keep looking though.
Remember to drag me out of the rabbithole when things start getting interesting here;)

3 Likes

I only found a song and the harlem… nothing that I can imagine will be any help.

3 Likes

I’m a polyguild myself:) Weatherwatch and Gossmere
I’m a Gosswatch!

3 Likes

If you remember, focus all DG investigation on that topic instead of here so that we don’t get all our channels confused. Thanks Mounties!

5 Likes

My bad Endri!

4 Likes

im a Ebenwatch/Balimere
Gossmora/Weatherguard
and im pretty much a floater, though ebenguard is my home and core.

3 Likes

Hey @Revenir have you heard from them? Do you think they are okay?

3 Likes

I haven’t heard from them yet. They’ve been waiting on the librarian, though, could be the person is just getting back late or is giving them a hard time about obtaining the spell.

Maybe I’ll send them a message around 2 or 3 if I haven’t heard anything, just to make sure they’re ok?

5 Likes

That would be smart. If they are snooping around is like the Morgan Library than we know how dangerous a “Well” is.

3 Likes

No worries! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Guys! Guys! It’s time!

“Sry, just saw this. I would be concerned about everything. I have docs for you (scrubbed from library) you ready?”

“There’s a part that’s incomplete but I have a workaround, will explain once it’s all sent.”

5 Likes

“Turns out you need the elemental pledges, but there is no complete set. Thought and Aether have never been found/remembered. So the workaround is you have to create your own to commit The Safeguard.
(Learning all this as I go.)
Do this ASAP so we can discuss Aether.”

One page is giving me issues uploading, so give me a sec. But it seems similar to calling the corners.

8 Likes