SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

F**king finals…

Hope we get this info soon. Honestly, we should be happy nothing has happened already.

7 Likes

Yeah, we kind of got a warning from Reader but I’m not sure any of us knew how to protect ourselves. I mean, the whole doing magic thing is pretty new to us all, you know? :sweat: I’m definitely glad nothing bad has happened so far.

8 Likes

I’m excited to possibly be able to help with this safeguard spell. It is kinda scary that we need it, but at least we’re finding out now and not after something truly horrible has happened.

6 Likes

Wow! I wonder why we need to protect it, maybe some magiq viruses or e-worms, They could be tracking everything we have been doing with Magiq, And the Tumblr knows Kemetic solutions…

2 Likes

@Furia, since anyone can join the forum, anyone could be watching everything we do here. Perhaps magiqal protection can do something to help us keep the unwanted from snooping as much.

3 Likes

i mean, if we can get the variables and arguments of the spell, im sue I could maybe make a code base for a protection spell to implement in the site. I’m positive @Bash could do it too.

2 Likes

I bet our lack of safeguard magiq is how people like King Rabbit got to us.

10 Likes

Another message! “Okay. Mod who handles that area of the library is afk until tomorrow. Can have it for you in the afternoon.”

12 Likes

No big deal, we just have an appointment to do magiq tomorrow. Whatever. :sunglasses: :crystal_ball:

13 Likes

Awesome!!! Can’t you just feel it in your toes!!! Ascender would be so proud if he saw us now:)

7 Likes

I tried to ask if we should be concerned about KS, but I doubt I’ll get an answer until after we do this safeguard spell. Worth a shot though. XD

8 Likes

I didnt get who the message was from…

3 Likes

Revenir managed to get the person behind the There are No Constance Tumblr to talk to them.

5 Likes

Oooooo magiq magiq magiq.

Pretty much done my exams, so I’ll be here tomorrow! Can’t wait!

8 Likes

This is interesting. It would be my first experience with practicing magiq. Anything I should expect?

2 Likes

I have more free time than I know what to do with. If I can help just ring.

I am extremely excited to see a new spell. We need to be sure to record it. And a virtual library of magiq? I’m drooling.

7 Likes

Same. We early aught “founding” Mounties thought we were essentially alone in all this. The “low” and the library and everything else is mind blowing :thinking: :boom:

9 Likes

My afternoon class is canceled for tomorrow, so I’ll definitely be around to see if there’s anything I can do. I feel like I haven’t contributed much since I came in at the end of the second assessment.

“Non-material protection” makes me think of being protected by something like the bonds of community and friendship. Or that could just be the social worker coming out.

5 Likes

“You must all group hug or the spell will fail.”

And thus we all go on vacation together.

7 Likes

Just adding my input.
Oerwout is dutch although its not spelled correctly as its Oerwoud not Oerwout.
But it means Jungle

2 Likes