SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Don’t give up or get discouraged! We are getting close! I feel it!

4 Likes

I am not giving up, just getting a bit frustrated. But yeah, it’s only natural that it keeps getting more difficult, we already found two keys, and I’m sure we will find these last two.

2 Likes

This fragment seems to be mostly hidden messages. it will be found though

2 Likes

Uh…Guys??? I got a response. They want us to protect our site.

9 Likes

Protect our site?? What does that mean? Maybe all our tinfoil hats we have laying around will actually be useful :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure. @Bash - maybe you have an idea of what we can do to secure a connection?

4 Likes

That’s great @Revenir! Nice work getting a response. It’s a start.

6 Likes

huh. site’s pretty wide open but short of making it member-only not much we can do. can you get them to explain?

7 Likes

I’ve sent them a message on Tumblr asking them to elaborate.

Maybe we could do something like a Reader-type thing, private group messages? Do you think that’d be secure?

4 Likes

They said “The Safeguard at least, whatever the latest version is.”

5 Likes

no idea what that is…

4 Likes

Ok, apparently it’s Magiq. Gotta do a spell of some kind.

6 Likes

What did they say exactly?

5 Likes

“Not tech. Magiq. Lemme see what I can find.”

5 Likes

“Might be a couple hours. You know how dangerous it is to do what you’re doing in the open like that?”

EDIT: I asked if there was anything we could do to prepare for the magiq and they responded with “No clue. Most sites in the low are already safeguarded. Haven’t personally seen it done. brb.”

So, you know, there are other sites out there like ours. Definitely not freaking out about that or anything, ha. :astonished:

11 Likes

I’m down for casting some spells! Day off and feeling creative!

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty stoked for this. It looks like it’s gonna take them some time to figure out what we need, though.

10 Likes

Well this is exciting!! Slightly terrifying, but also good to know we are making some progress in helping Aether, and finding “her”, whoever that is. Good job everyone, you are seriously all my favourite people!!

9 Likes

Dude, there’s magical security? I’m aiming for a cyber security degree, so if I get this down, I’ll be the best in the business…

I mean, yes! Now we can focus on our mission and continue to make progress!

10 Likes

I hope you’re taking notes. There will be an assessment worth 20% of your final grade at the end of this spell. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And we have a new response:
“K, checked online library. It’s called the joradian non-material safeguard. It’s gonna take me a while to be granted access to it (I’m newish and library mods are notorious magiq hoarders.) Will text you here if/when I get it.”

11 Likes