SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

That’s true. And I did enjoy messing around with it.

I tried Googling different combinations of the words we found in the video, and I found this book that uses the phrase “Constance stumbled.” From scanning the intro, it quotes Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and it seems to be about parallel universes.

Edit: The title of the book added to the KS URL revealed nothing.

5 Likes

Just looking over this, Should we mark what we know like,
You’ve been searching far and wide
For keys to revolution - The main KS vid
But something hidden deep inside - Maybe the corruption and altered KS video
Will lead to the solution

Another fragment’s reaching out
From the dark that means to bind it
And it might take all that you have
To heed the call and find it

Edit if you want

5 Likes

Wow, Good find, It does talk about injuries and blood linking to the Iv in the video

3 Likes

Thanks!
I’ve tried connecting it to the KS website to no avail.

I also tried words like change, metamorphosis, evolution, etc. because of the original video’s audio and the changes made to the video. Also, there’s that saying about how change is the only constant. Again, nothing happened when I tried the words. I feel like that theme could continue to come up though.

5 Likes

Hey, so I attempted to use VLC to cut up the video into frames, just to make sure we didn’t miss anything. It wasn’t entirely successful (if anyone more video editing savvy than me wants to give it a go, that would be awesome), but I did find something weird:

Here’s the part that looks suspect to me. It’s on the left side of the image:

It looks like letters to me? An R, at least? I dunno, I thought I’d point it out.

EDIT: It’s from about 1:00 so it might just be part of the code. Just thought of that… :sweat:

7 Likes

Are we all slowly turning into the tin foil hat group? Also, I’ve been reading some things about the Ancient Kemet winter solstice, it’s space related but I don’t know if it’s what we seek.

6 Likes

Hmm. Has any one tried a bar code scanner on that? I can in the morning.

4 Likes

I tried to scan it, but it wouldn’t work unfortunately. The scanner seemed to be picking up on something, but it never actually scanned? Could be we need a better screenshot of it. Or maybe it needs to be black and white?

4 Likes

In the meantime, I got no word back from Lauren… Wondering if she is okay :confused:

EDIT: I just remembered something that may or may not be important, but might be worth mentioning.
The symbol for KS is the letter “K”, which is also the letter used to define the equilibrium constant of a chemical reaction. “k” also symbolizes the Boltzman constant, which relates the kinetic energy of a gas and its temperature. Again, it is probably just another tin foil hat theory, but tin foil hats seems to be what we are all wearing right now :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Tin foil hat? I think you get the tin foil crown for that one. :wink:

11 Likes

The original video shows a lot of the sun, which may tie into the star and NW

2 Likes

When I get home, I can put the vid into lightworks and mess with it

3 Likes

What about danger do not enter at 1:35? Just something

3 Likes

I can’t access the video during the day. Can you grab a screen shot of it?

3 Likes

Do you mean on the sign when it shows everyone walking on the street? I believe that was in the original video and wasn’t added in by whoever is altering this video

4 Likes

4 Likes

I had not noticed that. But yeah, I think it’s part of the original video and not added by Aether. Can’t hurt to remember it’s there though.

5 Likes

Then what about the lady’s face and the numbers on the post by the train?

2 Likes

I just checked the original, and both of those are in the original video as well. Again, it doesn’t hurt to remember it is there, but they weren’t added by Aether

5 Likes

Looks like both of those are in both the original and the second video as well.

Brendon beat me to it :sweat_smile:

7 Likes