SOLVED: Fragment Seven: Yule

If I could like this 82,193,682 times, I would

4 Likes

Good flipping job guys, u disregarded her blog during my reaserch! Happy no one else did! Letā€™s find this bloody book

3 Likes

In line. Which means Lauren is too.

2 Likes

Actually, since we know what we are looking for and what Lauren is looking for, shouldnā€™t Cole wait for her to get the book and confront her?

2 Likes

Letā€™s not confront and piss off the mind controlling, flying, angry woman just now. I did that once in college and it was NOT a good idea.

5 Likes

Good luck Cole. We have the leg up on her since we know the title and that itā€™s an AG book.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really want to confront the woman who grew wings and can kill people with her mind.

5 Likes

Lineā€™s moving. Will start recording when insideā€¦

2 Likes

No way, I had the same experienceā€¦ Same woman? :wink:

3 Likes

I think I see where youā€™re coming from @CRSumner

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the subway right when the fun is starting

2 Likes

I canā€™t stream. Canā€™t shoot video. They just told me to put the Periscope down. I donā€™t know why but NOW Iā€™m really nervous.

2 Likes

I donā€™t wanna get kicked out so Iā€™m gonna keep the forum up and text there when Iā€™m stuck or made progress. If Lauren messages Cags let me know.

3 Likes

Laureen sent an email saying sheā€™s inside and asking if Cags can sense anything.

2 Likes

Good plan. Sucks about no streaming, but cā€™est la vie. We are all here with you.

I think the best place to start would be Mr. Morganā€™s area, through the courtyard to the right.

3 Likes

Cags responded to Lauren:

Iā€™ve performed an echo incantation. Move around the libraryā€™s inside perimeter, it will help me ā€œseeā€ the spaceā€™s magimystic hotspots via your energy.

Good news - we are only working against a powerful magician.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay @Kelsey Weā€™ve got you!

2 Likes

Guys, this place is huge.

2 Likes

Anything you need, just ask @CRSumner

2 Likes

Thatā€™sā€¦not good lol

Look for hexagonal things?

2 Likes