SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Good, I like you cheeky :wink:

5 Likes

I didnā€™t think of it like that :slight_smile: that makes sense now! For real thank you!! Lol Iā€™ll admit Iā€™m feeling a bit flustered by it all. I think knowing the storm is inevitable kind of shook me up

4 Likes

Thatā€™s totally understandable, given that everything about The Storm sounds ominous - even the Eye couldnā€™t see through it.

5 Likes

Hey remember when that fiery, disembodied eye talked to us?
#feelinglikefrodo

18 Likes

:hugs:.

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember that too.

Whoā€™s going to Isengard?

4 Likes

I kind of want to make business cards with that closed eye on them lol

2 Likes

Idk about actually going, but I will definitely have the song stuck in my head for at least 3 days now.

2 Likes

Whoā€™s the rabbit again?

2 Likes

King Rabbit. Previous fragment info. Ummmmā€¦Fragment Two was his first appearance, I believe.

3 Likes

King Rabbit was a not so nice character from a bit before my time. He was part of the first set of fragments (1-4).

Someone like @Revenir or @Ricardo whoā€™s been around longer than me can explain best.

2 Likes

hey yaā€™ll I think we maybe missing more that just 2 fragments

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read about him, heā€™s really insane. His website is cool though

3 Likes

Picture fragments or fragment fragments?
We know there are 16 fragment fragments and Iā€™m iffy on the number of picture fragments.

2 Likes

Hey anyone remember that KingRabbit video there was a clue to the eye in there it seems, the video had the word EYE appear for 2-3 seconds. Maybe he knew about it (copying this over into the Council of Eighteen gates)

3 Likes

That was related to the Fragment itself, Eye of the Moons, Iā€™m fairly sure.

5 Likes

Wow @Deyavi, youā€™ve been doing your homework! :star:

5 Likes

This is correct. Each of the videos held a single word, and they all spelled out the name Eye of the Moons, which is the name of the second fragment.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a Mountaineer fangirl of the Mountaineers. Eat, breathe, sleep it.

Can I say, Iā€™m just, like, a huge fan of your work?

9 Likes

I took the pieces we had into PS and arranged them with out resizing them and they fit together and also revealed a few interesting things.

First, there seems to be a very small line missing from the very top.
Second, the peak of the houseā€™s roof also appears to be missing.
The TH that begin the line ā€œthe past is just a momentā€ is also MIA.
Also, if you donā€™t resize the pieces when you arrange them you end up with a tiny shard missing in the house.
And finally, there appears to be something on the tree to the right.

10 Likes