SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

6 Likes

Sorry for the bad photoshop skills

2 Likes

So does this mean Portencia has (had?) a sibling?

2 Likes

No. Sheā€™s the one who is fractured. She was broken by Kemetic Solutions, probably when they forced her to sit in The Chair, and it left shards of her mind, or essence, embedded all over. In people, in things, too, apparently.

3 Likes

Considering weā€™re clearly going to be working with them, and they sent the book to this time, I think they definitely qualify to have their own thread.

7 Likes

There is at least 2 more pieces. The question is where are they? We got some from Augie, some from the Eyeā€¦

2 Likes

I think those two other people are Aether and Climber.

7 Likes

That would be useful. Could that go up on our YouTube page, perhaps?

2 Likes

Climber =walking stick

4 Likes

It may not be relevant, butā€¦ Augie was someone from the past, one of the '94 Mountaineers. The Eye shared pieces of the future.

Could be related to why those parts of her essence wound up entangled with them.

I think we need to find Kendrick.

6 Likes

The future is always yet to passā€¦if it were current it would be the presentā€¦if it had passed it would be the past

2 Likes

This is what a said 2-3 days ago, without being a fiery magiq internet eye.

4 Likes

I think we were all thinking it - I remember you said it, a few of us did.

Iā€™m just repeating it.

2 Likes

I have to agree, we need to get in contact with Whistler. @Marty.60 you around?

5 Likes

We also havenā€™t heard back yet from Whistler, which may provide a little more direct insight into KS. That is, if we hear back from them at all.

5 Likes

53427 would imply 1 and 6 are missing. 7 pieces seem right, but letā€™s keep in mind there could be additional ones.

Also itā€™s not uncommon for children who have experienced trauma or who have visual impairments (mainly seeing colors differently) to draw the sun as colors other than yellow. Black is a huge red flag, but red isnā€™t always a sign. The egyptology aspects really interest me, but thereā€™s also a lot going on with these past two fragments that arenā€™t pointing in that direction.

8 Likes

We are dealing with forces that can put a book into our time @Britā€¦ Itā€™s letting us know that the future isnā€™t yet written and is in a state of flux, meaning itā€™s the perfect time to make our own destiny

6 Likes

Looks like weā€™re missing 2 pieces @hannahā€¦ bottom left and right
Edit: one and 6 are missingā€¦ help if I read things twice sorry :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m just being cheeky.

2 Likes

guys there is another topic open for this (Council of Eighteen Gates) just to let you know

4 Likes