SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

1 hour exactly!! Im so excited!!!

5 Likes

I saved that closed eye as an image on my phone, I might use it as a lock screen

6 Likes

Although was anyone shocked on how straight forward the location was?

6 Likes

Not exactly shocked, when you think about Aetherā€™s capabilities right now, and consider the logic heā€™d have used to get there.

Side note, it makes me wonder if Aetherā€™s brain works exactly the same way when heā€™s in the system as in his physical form. My guess is no.

6 Likes

I mean, based on the clues, it makes sense that it would be easier. Although to be honest, I never wouldā€™ve guessed to search using that

3 Likes

Same here, that was so literal.

2 Likes

He is probably much more advanced outside his physical form, and @Nomad I wouldnā€™t of either.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t posted but I feel I finally want to take part. As an Ebengaurdian and feeling towards Gossmere, I voted for hope and illumination. The reasons being 1. ā€œI think, therefore I am.ā€ The more we can illuminate while keeping our views positive, the more we can move forward with the good feelings. And 2. In a storm we must weather it together, and bring balance in. Sorry I tend to ramble. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Have we decided what weā€™ll choose?

According to the poll itā€™s hope and illumination.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll stand by whatever the majority of us decide. My personal opinion has been stated. Itā€™s time for us as a whole to speak, I think.

5 Likes

Hope and Illumination it is then, if thatā€™s what the people want, we should go with the majority, unless theres an electoral college for the smaller guilds? (Please donā€™t flame, *gets behind flame proof cloak)

5 Likes

Even though I disagree with the choices, I feel like itā€™s the fairest way to go. 28 voters seems about right for the number of people who Iā€™ve noticed participating in the threads over the past few days.

7 Likes

I feel like we should go by the poll. Thereā€™s been good arguments on all sides and I donā€™t think thereā€™s really a right answer. So the majority rules seems the best way to decide.

10 Likes

Plot twist: There is a correct answer hidden in an ancient document somewhere.

9 Likes

We should do it by democracy. I defer to the judgement of the majority.

6 Likes

I feel Hope

3 Likes

Why do I get so nervous? :grimacing:

10 Likes

Youā€™re making me nervous!

4 Likes

Nervousness is preferable to complacency. We should always expect something unexpected to happen.

5 Likes

It is almost as bad as working up my nerve to ask someone out.

4 Likes