SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Well apparently Go getters has nothing to do with the eye, but we have all the clues we need. Also the eye of Horus fractions could be considered, I hate math but no stone unturned and all that. Here is a link: Horus Eye Fractions

(On another note)

We can rule out the Gates of Night in Egyptian myth because there is only twelve.

2 Likes

Are there any…hidden bits of basecamp? If Aether drove the eye to us, that would suggest it’s inside basecamp.

5 Likes

Not that I know of… But we could certainly look. (In the first post, Ascender says that they created the website to put more eyes on the case. Very Very Very loose connection, but maybe it’s a clue?

4 Likes

I tried the following to no avail:
/Eye
/Oraculareye
/Oracular
/Eyeofthesun

3 Likes

I’ve been creeping on Basecamp hard core, nothing so far. I’ll update when / if I find anything.

3 Likes

The second fragment was the eye of the moons, one of Horus’s eyes represented that of the moon phases. The eye was gifted to Osiris in order for him to rule the underworld.

4 Likes

If he has driven the eye of the sun to us, are we looking for snow or transportation? Either can be driven…

2 Likes

@MissEvans the eye of the sun could also refer to the Eye of Ra, who was the god of the sun, who incidentally had a Sun Boat that was driven through the Duat or Realm of the dead.

3 Likes

Yes, there is a hidden area of Basecamp, The Mountainside. I noticed it last week, for those of us with trust level three, or with the “regular” badge. I’m ashamed to say I didn’t look into until now because I wasn’t sure if I should be sticking my nose in there. I’m looking into it now.
I don’t see anything there.
Any other regulars wanna take a look?

6 Likes

I don’t think we’ve ever used it. @Bash built it in the beginning.

4 Likes

Sounds like the perfect place to hide something, but what we are looking for prolly wont show up until the right time. I think our focus needs to be on the 18 gates.

4 Likes

Tried the following on the book of briars
/closedeye
/theveil
/18gates
/lastrays
Nothing came of it.

2 Likes

Aether is listed as a regular.

6 Likes

I looked through all members and ascender was listed as well.

3 Likes

I’m gonna look at the member list again.

2 Likes

How is it hidden? I’ve checked the code on the forum directory, there isn’t any hidden links that I have found yet…

2 Likes

Driven to us. That would make a degree of sense that the eye of the sun is now amongst “us” the membership.

3 Likes

It’s entirely possible Aether could put something there, it would protect the Eye from anyone new. Preventing the prying eyes of KS from taking a look. As any account they make wouldn’t and shouldn’t actually interact with us, they should only observe. Without interaction you would never achieve Regular status. Which I am proud to say I attained a few days ago.

4 Likes

Hidden in that if you’re not a regular, you don’t see it listed in the categories list. I didn’t see it until I received the regular badge.

3 Likes

Orion joined on 1st May. Hasn’t posted a thing.

Orion is currently in the west of the sky…

7 Likes