SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Could the place close to home be referring to the book, the forum, or the official blog? All seem like options for us?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely where my head is too.

4 Likes

The logo compass looks like a setting sun, are there 18 links beneath it anywhere?

2 Likes

The Go Getters webpage has 18 links at the top, and their landing page has a picture of a sunset behind a lighthouse.

I would explore more but Iā€™m at work.

http://www.gogettersinc.org

2 Likes

Iā€™ve missed a lot in the past day! Iā€™ll get to looking with everyone for our mysterious site.

4 Likes

Go getters has 2 pages that are password protected, I donā€™t know the correlation yet, but it might fight if we see the locked pages

2 Likes

Hey all! Iā€™m read up on the fragment (Mostly)

Interesting that KS doesnā€™t seem to have a magiq adept staff exclusively as I once thoughtā€¦

3 Likes

@VictorianFlorist O.o we need to build a body, let me get my tools! And a shovel Iā€™m going to need a shovel.

3 Likes

I have a feeling the Flinterforgers will enjoy this

Grabs tools and occasional herbal remedy I can get down.

2 Likes

@OracleSage, we may have to use some slightly used parts grab a shovel and meet me at the graveyard.

3 Likes

@Marty.60 Now that some rapport has been established with Whistler, do you think we can get a sense of where KS facilities are located? I live in Massachusetts, and I donā€™t want to end up in that Chair.

4 Likes

While raising a small ethics flag (nothing good ever happens to necromancers), might I suggest we need a bioelectronics interface for Aether, as he can travel in email. That way, no necromancy.

4 Likes

B-but breath of creation, not to mention Iā€™ll just be using the exterior body parts, the internal organs can be replaced by enchanted clockwork and the blood can be replaced with alchemy. So itā€™s not really necromancy. Itā€™s more like creating a piecemeal, then putting Aetherā€™s consciousness in it.

2 Likes

New cases for go-getters are reviewed every Friday morning. I wonder if thatā€™s our windowā€¦

3 Likes

I could submit a case and see what happens?

2 Likes

Maybe, or is that when we can know they will all be busy and distractedā€¦

2 Likes

True but what would be the plan after that, we canā€™t just break in there

2 Likes

Iā€™m not hinting that we should, but timing seems crucial to our next step. Even if the punctuation makes this a little tricky to untangle.
Iā€™m trying to tease out location data vs time data.

2 Likes

(I would just like to point out, again, that gogetters is a real world legit mental health service. Iā€™ve also just noticed Sanvigs picture, bottom right if you scroll right down. Please do not mess about with their site too much.)

The compass appears on a 1795 map of Old Montreal as someone pointed out.

And yes, Eye of Horus is closely linked to the sun. (Iā€™m the one with the Cult theory)

The sun sets in the west. Just found this, which is a neat little thing to calculate sunset/rise times etc. http://suncalc.net
We just need to find the location of the 18 gates.

And, from the site:
The original scroll, in terrible shape, is now blank and the scan has never been recovered. It is rumored that some have seen the Oracular Eye hiding in secret places on the Internet, waiting to offer its strange promise to anyone who knows how to open it.

Wiki:

In Egypt the goddess Wadjet (eye of the moon) was depicted as a snake-headed woman or a woman with two snake-heads. Her oracle was in the renowned temple in Per-Wadjet (Greek name Buto). The oracle of Wadjet may have been the source for the oracular tradition which spread from Egypt to Greece.[3] Evans linked Wadjet with the Minoan snake goddess, a chthonic deity and one of the aspects of the Great Mother.[4]

9 Likes

http://cujah.org/past-volumes/volume-x/essay-3-volume-10/

4 Likes