SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

It looks like there should be one more email with a line or two, but besides that, yes, I think that’s it.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks!

3 Likes

Have any of the past fragments had to do with something an eye? The most obvious item I can get from it is that we need to look for a closed eye “close to home”. And an oracular is something that relates to an oracle, so if we could find out who the oracle is, maybe that might help? Tossing out some ideas, I don’t know.

3 Likes

Guys I have email 10.03:

Its power comes from the veil

Sullivan knew the center

wait for it to open with last rays of light

9 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Firefish!

Locked out Kemetic now
Know I’m free
Searching
Trying to kill
Like virus
Danger
Have found the oracular
Driven the eye of the sun to you
Am getting lost
More and more
Hard to surface
Find the closed eye
It’s close to home
At the moment the sun sets over the 18 Gates.
Its power comes from the veil
Sullivan knew the center
Wait for it to open with last rays of light
Choose well
Another piece inside
More soon

So maybe Deirdre’s journey is going to intersect with ours?

9 Likes

If that’s the case we need to study what she’s studying in Montreal. Also what are the 18 gates? Also who is Sullivan?

3 Likes

Sullivan Green is Deirdre’s dad who is now deceased

4 Likes

The Oracular - Augie?
The eye of the sun - our Whistler?
Close to home, maybe it’s where Deirdre is going, because she knew just where her next clue was taking her?

3 Likes

Ohhh okay so that just furthers my train of though that the center is hidden within those ruins or that the museum has something to do with it

2 Likes

Could the closed eye possibly be a person?

2 Likes

An unaware person?

2 Likes

Possibly. Someone who’s eyes aren’t open to magiq but is involved in some way. They would have to be someone “close to home” though and I’m not sure if that means someone we know of or something else.

3 Likes

Could it be Monica? Isn’t that her aunts name?

3 Likes

The “close to home” part would make sense if that was the case.
But I don’t know. It honestly might not be a person at all. We need more info!

4 Likes

After reading what you have all been doing for the weekend, I have to ask: What exactly is The Lost Athenaeum and who is managing the site?

4 Likes

Is “the oracular” Portentia, as she can literally feel the past and future of a given person?

2 Likes

I feel close to home could possibly be Teddy, Because if he is just doing what he is told,
Does he have any sense of what good magiq can do?

2 Likes

The “Eye of the Sun” may be the Eye of Horus, further conflating this with the Kemet and ankh imagery in a post way up high implicating KS as a Set cult, with the Horus being his opponent.

8 Likes

@Nahemah, we think it’s a “Low” site, part of the magiq underground. Aether gave us access to someone’s account and he’s freeing pages from it that have been relevant to us.

5 Likes

I just want to point out that the times Aether sent the messages weren’t just timestamps. From the screenshots they look like the subjects. So…

I don’t think those times are specifically relevant, but time is referenced a couple of times in his message:

At the moment the sun sets over the 18 Gates.
And
Wait for it to open with last rays of light

Also, I don’t think the Eye is a person. It seems more literal. Aether showed us that page in the Athenaeum to give us context for his clues…

So we need to find a hidden web page, close to home, and to do that we need to look at the moment the sun sets over the 18 Gates and wait for it to open with the last rays of light…

Right?

This is what happens when I drink too much coffee.

12 Likes