SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

That was for our first assessment at the end of the fourth fragment. Good find though, @Brit.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good point. Ugh, I just hope these scumbags donā€™t lead to Aether getting hurt. Iā€™m so worried about him. :sob:

I swear to the heavens above, though, if Teddy ever shows his face, heā€™s gonna meet a mean left hook from me. :rage:

4 Likes

Why not the right one too? And then the left again? And again. And again.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know about Teddy. He seems like he isnā€™t too bad, just trapped in a place that requires bad things. Honestly, if Aether could ever come back, Teddy and/or Whistler are probably his best chance.

2 Likes

Ughā€¦I feel like Iā€™m of zero help. I find things already been foundā€¦

2 Likes

The problem there is that Teddy has clearly done awful things, and while he seems remorseful, he would willingly do them again. He has no integrity, no spine, and no shame.

If we could use him, we should, but I wouldnā€™t ever trust him. He stinks of a man who says one thing and does another. Whether for ā€˜decentā€™ reasons or not.

5 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad. At least you were looking.

5 Likes

Ehhhh, you still have to remember. The guy has, at the very least, kidnapped and tortured two children and one woman for horrific experiments. He either murdered or tortured or who knows what else to the parents of one of those children (and justified it by saying it was ā€œwhat we had to do.ā€) And he potentially killed another test subject (and attempted to justify it to himself by saying ā€œit was worth the cost, that she died for a cause.ā€) He might have a teeny, tiny bit of remorse, and that might make him slightly better than the rest of KS, but heā€™s still a bad, bad dude.

7 Likes

Yes which is fine and dandy but ughā€¦I want to feel like Iā€™m contributing by finding something useful!! Lol

3 Likes

Just to recap:

Locked out Kemetic now
Know Iā€™m free
Searching
Trying to kill
Like virus
Danger
Have found the oracular
Driven the eye of the sun to you
Am getting lost
More and more
Hard to surface
Find the closed eye
Itā€™s close to home
At the moment the sun sets over the 18 Gates.
??? (1003pm?)
Choose well
Another piece inside
More soon

I think we are still missing an email, if you havenā€™t checked your email, please check. Then, I assume we will have to wait for Aether (and/or Whistler) to contact us again before weā€™re put on the path to actually finding the Oracular. I donā€™t think we have enough information yet.

7 Likes

I feel like the secret is in ā€œItā€™s close to homeā€ - but what can that mean? A few options I can think of:

• Homepage of the Basecamp, either the blog or forum
  • Portencia and her home address
  • Uhhā€¦Maybe Deirdreā€™s home? One of her posts about Ireland?
  • Or Aetherā€™s home in NY?
8 Likes

It seems like over time heā€™s become more amoral as heā€™s been forced to repeatedly reconcile the terrible things heā€™s done. Itā€™s something a person can come back from though. So I think that Teddy could potentially be redeemed to some degree if we manage to dismantle KS. We need to free Teddy!

4 Likes

@VictorianFlorist says: ā€œTeddy was doing what his company instructed him to do and he was doing it for knowledge on adepts and their powers. We have no bearing on what kind of person he really was, whether he was reluctant or not to conduct his experiments. We can only judge his work eithic. And through the evidence he is a loyal worker, he values knowledge and will follow the interests of his company. We cannot judge him morally unless we know his willingness to conduct the aforementioned experiments.ā€

3 Likes

@Revenir when I read ā€œclose to homeā€ I thought of the picture on the Portencia page, Maybe when more pf the pic gets revealed it will make sense

5 Likes

What about the link on of 31?

2 Likes

I did tooā€¦but we are missing piecesā€¦how do we find them?

3 Likes

Patience I guess

4 Likes

Lol patience of course

3 Likes

True

3 Likes

Is this the full, as far as you know, poem?

2 Likes