SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Maybe… I wouldn’t forget about it, though. We don’t want to miss anything.

5 Likes

I’m more of a hope guy.

Whatever the case, we need to find this closed eye. And I think we’re missing something big with the 18 gates. We still haven’t pieced that together.

9 Likes

How do we find out more about the 18 gates? And where could this eye be hiding?

3 Likes

It’s supposedly close to home. Which makes me think of portencia and her fragments. Of course it could be more figurative and meaning that the answer is something or someone were already close to/aware of

5 Likes

Well Aether said he’d driven the eye to us, right? So maybe he tucked it away on a basecamp page? Or maybe somewhere in the magiq guide? We should check all our websites, see if there are new images somewhere.

4 Likes

It’s online, somewhere, perhaps Aether will find it, or, as Nomad said, it’s related to Portencia.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. My question is if the eye of the sun and the closed eye are one and the same.

3 Likes

I don’t know if we can rely on aether to guide us for too much longer. He said it’s getting harder and harder for him to surface

5 Likes

“It is rumored that some have seen the Oracular Eye hiding in secret places on the Internet, waiting to offer its strange promise to anyone who knows how to open it.”

Somehow this reminds me of the assessments hidden in The Guide.

7 Likes

What’s that? Another excuse to study the guide, you say?

6 Likes

This was very much my thinking. Maybe I’m too literal, but I almost feel like we should be searching for an actual image of a closed eye.

9 Likes

Well the Eye of the Sun could be the Oracular Eye, perhaps it is “Closed” because no one can use it? It’s missing?

And Aether is losing strength. I hope he’s alright. So as you said, he may not be able to help us.

10 Likes

Is anyone else freaked that we might have another Lachmann scenario?

Please Aether. Go back to your body if you feel yourself fading. It’s not worth it if you get lost in the process.

7 Likes

At this point, I’m not sure if it’s even safe for Aether to go back to his body. He said KS is trying to hunt him down; I don’t know if they’d let him live after escaping like this. It’s more likely that going back to his body will just make killing him easier for them. There doesn’t really seem to be a good option for him at this point.

8 Likes

I replied to him encouraging him to go back. I also asked if he he’s found a spell or ritual anywhere that might protect him, or anchor him down so he doesn’t fade away.

I would endure hella magiq-sickness for that.

3 Likes

Could he go back now even if he wanted? He’s been locked out of KS. Feels like punishment as much as protection. :rage:

8 Likes

In the guide…there is a picture of the eye if you scroll through the pages…if you click on it it leads to a test. Page 38

3 Likes

We must build him a new body. @Flinterforge any ideas?

2 Likes

If he got out via the site, and has to go back the same way… Whistler may be an option to help deal with KS security in the future, but until then… Aether may be in serious trouble.

5 Likes

That’s why we need to focus on finding cracks in KS. Who knows. Maybe Whistler can help us with getting him out. Either way, we need that correspondence with him more than ever if aether is weakening.

I don’t think I really need to clarify how much Aether does for us. We aren’t ready for a fight, but maybe the oracular eye can help us.

And I believe when aether said choose wisely, he meant with the eye.

5 Likes