SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Anybody (besides me) feverishly checking The Lost Athenaeum?

Cause Aether’s definitely working on something. There’s a new entry. Pretty sure this has something to do with the emails…

Credentials:
Username: RKAdler
Password: 2jF)jD3qg9&QUFUC)MBNAC

6 Likes

I have one too!

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about that every day since he first brought it to our attention. I’ll check it out…

3 Likes

Is this new?

http://www.thelostathenaeum.com/thelastoraculareye/

3 Likes

So update then:

Locked out Kemetic now
Know I’m free
Searching
Trying to kill
Like virus
Danger
Have found the oracular
Driven the eye of the sun to you
Am getting lost
More and more
Hard to surface
Find the closed eye
It’s close to home
At the moment the sun sets over the 18 Gates.
??? (1003pm?)
Choose well
Another piece inside
More soon

4 Likes

There is more for us at the Lost Athenaeum.

5 Likes

Yea, I posted a link. It’s interesting. It must be what Aether cites in the lines -
“Have found the Oracular
Driven the eye of the sun to you”

4 Likes

I wonder if the printer was Deirdre’s dad? Also, the magician - Cags maybe?

Oh and just to add why I think Sully was the printer:

“He became the Green family attorney and eventually helped my dad transition into taking control of A&L Printing in 1978. Apparently this was the original Ackerly family company where Grey and my grandfather first met, not a renamed Ackerly Green Publishing, which is what I read online a couple of weeks ago (never trust the Internet!)” The Elusive Mr Wallace. – Deeds Done

8 Likes

Okay about this new Lost Athenaeum entry…

"Copies of it were discovered in the early part of the 21st century, being used as private invitations for a magician’s performance. "

Am I the only one thinking it? Dare I say it? …The Cagliostro?!

9 Likes

Dare Kels to say it before you?!

5 Likes

Totes ninja’d me. ;p But for serious, Cags? Or do I just have Cags on the brain?

6 Likes

Cags is influential af.

5 Likes

You always have Cags on the brain.

8 Likes

I always have kegs on the brain, but maybe that’s just me

7 Likes

You know, I’m not even going to deny that :eyes:

4 Likes

This sounds exactly like something KS would want to get their hands on. Definitely dangerous for it to just be out there somewhere on the net.

4 Likes

So should we take the first bit to mean we won’t find anymore new clues via the KS site?

5 Likes

Probably. And if Whistler’s skills are being used for his revamped project… they may be hunting Aether.

3 Likes

That would make sense if we took the ‘vicious byte’ part from the last poem. Plus, aether mentioned a virus as well, so that part came true.

With the closed eye, I think it may mean someone with missing or tampered memories

5 Likes

I’m excited. Looks like we’re going to have to find the Oracular Eye. I’m definitely going to choose Despair when I find it.

10 Likes